Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Eliteapp
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/23/2011, 23:09
Replies: 1,915
Views: 262,202
Posted By Eliteapp
Bugpoint has a new way to catch botters, is...

Bugpoint has a new way to catch botters, is biobot still safe.
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/22/2011, 07:33
Replies: 28
Views: 3,113
Posted By Eliteapp
same i bot cuz its free

same
i bot cuz its free
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/22/2011, 07:26
Replies: 1,915
Views: 262,202
Posted By Eliteapp
how often do codes update and did it update yet

how often do codes update and did it update yet
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/22/2011, 07:01
Replies: 558
Views: 72,425
Posted By Eliteapp
Do you need a license? Mines dont work.

Do you need a license? Mines dont work.
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/21/2011, 05:33
Replies: 558
Views: 72,425
Posted By Eliteapp
After a while it says it dont work

After a while it says it dont work
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/21/2011, 02:01
Replies: 558
Views: 72,425
Posted By Eliteapp
English:On the bot my ship (the yellow box) is...

English:On the bot my ship (the yellow box) is moving slowly. Does this mean I should buy a vengi with all engines to make it faster? Or did I do something wrong? Or is that just how it is but ingame...
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/17/2011, 21:58
Replies: 558
Views: 72,425
Posted By Eliteapp
This is wierd and this keeps happening to me.

This is wierd and this keeps happening to me.
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/17/2011, 04:43
Replies: 558
Views: 72,425
Posted By Eliteapp
I get an error and abunch of windows pop open...

I get an error and abunch of windows pop open spamming my page,
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/13/2011, 15:40
Replies: 1,915
Views: 262,202
Posted By Eliteapp
thx but i got banned.......cuz i botted into the...

thx but i got banned.......cuz i botted into the next day when the code changed, could there be a script or something where the codes change your bot stops when its activitly botting, that would be...
Forum: Browsergames 02/08/2011, 03:01
Replies: 2
Views: 677
Posted By Eliteapp
How do I reduce UDObot lag? (5.0)

I have udobot 5.0. How do I reduce the lag? Sometimes the bot is collecting boxes or going to the spot and it jumps across the entire map, how can I reduce that.
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/08/2011, 01:30
Replies: 1,915
Views: 262,202
Posted By Eliteapp
Keeps saying I have an exception See the end...

Keeps saying I have an exception

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************...
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/07/2011, 01:34
Replies: 1,915
Views: 262,202
Posted By Eliteapp
I think your taking this the wrong way...

I think your taking this the wrong way dude.....I'm nto trying to offend you I'm just saying could I use udobot with the same codes until the bug is fixed because i bot overnight. I'm not trying to...
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/07/2011, 00:46
Replies: 459
Views: 95,222
Posted By Eliteapp
So its not gonna be a updater? Is it free

So its not gonna be a updater? Is it free
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/07/2011, 00:14
Replies: 1,915
Views: 262,202
Posted By Eliteapp
I don't understand. Are you using sarcasm? ...

I don't understand.
Are you using sarcasm?
Bassically your saying that I cant bot all day?
If so...Can I use the codes for udobot insted so I can bot all day?
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/06/2011, 21:45
Replies: 1,915
Views: 262,202
Posted By Eliteapp
so my screen went black so when that happens run...

so my screen went black so when that happens run it again? wanted to run my bot over night :(
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/06/2011, 19:34
Replies: 1,915
Views: 262,202
Posted By Eliteapp
will cleaner make a more risk of getting banned

will cleaner make a more risk of getting banned
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/06/2011, 19:26
Replies: 459
Views: 95,222
Posted By Eliteapp
any luck on finding the problem gahn

any luck on finding the problem gahn
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/02/2011, 01:15
Replies: 459
Views: 95,222
Posted By Eliteapp
I think I know the problem because when I click...

I think I know the problem because when I click update everything else updates but the clientserver notepad is empty
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/01/2011, 22:04
Replies: 459
Views: 95,222
Posted By Eliteapp
Doesint work for these people either ^ ...

Doesint work for these people either ^



Is the tool compatible with w7? (windows 7)
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/01/2011, 04:06
Replies: 459
Views: 95,222
Posted By Eliteapp
So gahn I used translate and does that mean your...

So gahn I used translate and does that mean your not going to help us?
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/30/2011, 20:29
Replies: 459
Views: 95,222
Posted By Eliteapp
Update codes, go to udobot, and this happens ...

Update codes, go to udobot, and this happens

Failed to get the Client version of Dark Orbit from File.
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/28/2011, 03:43
Replies: 459
Views: 95,222
Posted By Eliteapp
Give him some time guys, please. It's harder...

Give him some time guys, please.

It's harder for him then it is for you!
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/28/2011, 03:43
Replies: 459
Views: 95,222
Posted By Eliteapp
HES FINDING A NEW HOST! LEAVE HIM ALONE! Look at...

HES FINDING A NEW HOST! LEAVE HIM ALONE! Look at previous posts.
Also, its being updated


...................hes finding a new host, leave him, hes doing this for YOU, now give him some damn...
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/27/2011, 21:14
Replies: 459
Views: 95,222
Posted By Eliteapp
alright

alright
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/27/2011, 18:15
Replies: 459
Views: 95,222
Posted By Eliteapp
downlaod error

downlaod error
Showing results 1 to 25 of 39

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.