Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: doreminimum
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 03/06/2020, 19:50
Replies: 33
Views: 10,144
Posted By doreminimum
How to PK at any level, from 1~19?

How to PK at any level, from 1~19?
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 03/01/2020, 00:12
Replies: 2
Views: 603
Posted By doreminimum
Thanks for your solution! You are very creative!...

Thanks for your solution! You are very creative! :p
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 02/26/2020, 19:37
Replies: 2
Views: 603
Posted By doreminimum
Question [Need help] How to disable feature revival at new character?

Sorry for my english.
New character lv 1~10 can stand up at current position after die. I want to disable that feature, it mean when you die, you must back to town or wait for other player res you....
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 07/22/2019, 11:02
Replies: 6
Views: 1,395
Posted By doreminimum
Thumbs up OMG thank you so much, i forgot my post....

OMG thank you so much, i forgot my post. :handsdown:
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 07/17/2019, 12:29
Replies: 6
Views: 1,395
Posted By doreminimum
Please help! I know it very difficult.

Please help! I know it very difficult.
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 07/16/2019, 06:10
Replies: 6
Views: 1,395
Posted By doreminimum
Thank you but this not safe zone, this is a zone...

Thank you but this not safe zone, this is a zone where you can kill anyone without PK punishment.
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 07/16/2019, 05:11
Replies: 6
Views: 1,395
Posted By doreminimum
Change a zone to free PK zone.

Hello everyone! I want to change some area to a free PK.
Example: ALL of Donwhang stone cave or tomb of Qin Shi cave.
Don't need wear jobs suit, all characters in there can kill anyone else without...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/16/2019, 00:07
Replies: 327
Views: 36,160
Posted By doreminimum
I have 3 computer and 3 modem internet. I log 6...

I have 3 computer and 3 modem internet.
I log 6 char everyday and today they block my char.
Fuck GM, unban my account now, check your message in fanpage.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/31/2019, 12:42
Replies: 327
Views: 36,160
Posted By doreminimum
Grand opening 13h GMT+2?

Grand opening 13h GMT+2?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/24/2019, 19:06
Replies: 72
Views: 12,652
Posted By doreminimum
Did it open?

Did it open?
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/16/2018, 19:55
Replies: 6
Views: 1,671
Posted By doreminimum
Still not fix, please help!

Still not fix, please help!
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/16/2018, 08:59
Replies: 6
Views: 1,671
Posted By doreminimum
Please!!! :(((((

Please!!! :(((((
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/12/2018, 16:50
Replies: 6
Views: 1,671
Posted By doreminimum
Server online 300/300 slot is OK but increase...

Server online 300/300 slot is OK but increase slot 350 then crash SR_GameServer when account online ~ 320/350 :( and ShardManager is "Relay SR_PLAYTIME_FOR_METER_RATE_EXP_LIMIT_NOTIFY failed!!"

:(...
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/11/2018, 16:29
Replies: 6
Views: 1,671
Posted By doreminimum
(Help)SR_GameServer Crash!

I search alot for this error but still not work :(
Shard after "Relay SR_PLAYTIME_FOR_METER_RATE_EXP_LIMIT_NOTIFY failed!!" Then SR_Gameserver crash Please help!
I read this topic but not work...
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/13/2018, 19:06
Replies: 2
Views: 668
Posted By doreminimum
Thank you! But i don't know how to use...

Thank you! But i don't know how to use SySkillEd.exe.
I only look to know code of effect.

It works OK, thank you!
The tool i used for encrypt is too old, yours is best :D
Thank you again,...
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/13/2018, 14:30
Replies: 2
Views: 668
Posted By doreminimum
(Help) Question about edit skill?

Sorry because of my English.
I want to make a server cap 60.
I want to edit skill SKILL_CH_BOW_POWER_B have some effect same SKILL_CH_BOW_POWER_C like Stunt, increase crit, increase shot range.
It...
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/11/2018, 17:02
Replies: 5
Views: 1,824
Posted By doreminimum
What bot bro?

What bot bro?
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/11/2018, 13:03
Replies: 5
Views: 1,824
Posted By doreminimum
New Unique Spawn time and spawnpoints?

Hello everyone!
I have a question regarding the spawning of Uniques.

I want to create a new Unique (White Knight lvl 60) with new Spawnpoints (Karakoram) similar to ISYUTARU. Spawn time is random...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/12/2018, 22:33
Replies: 149
Views: 11,603
Posted By doreminimum
Cap 40 is really fun, I know a server Viet Nam...

Cap 40 is really fun, I know a server Viet Nam map 40 in youtube. Look them :D
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/15/2018, 10:07
Replies: 2
Views: 407
Posted By doreminimum
blapanda thank you so much, i will try :)

blapanda thank you so much, i will try :)
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/12/2018, 09:57
Replies: 2
Views: 407
Posted By doreminimum
High lvl tablets required low lvl elements

I need Lvl 5 Tablets require low lvl elements. Tablet of Int require Earth lvl 3, Water lvl 5, Fire lvl 1 and Wind lvl 2.
Ex:...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.