Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Adnan989
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/20/2011, 18:28
Replies: 26
Views: 2,297
Posted By Adnan989
Link? :)

Link? :)
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/20/2011, 18:25
Replies: 10
Views: 1,276
Posted By Adnan989
Link not working :(

Link not working :(
Forum: GunZ 01/15/2011, 09:44
Replies: 21
Views: 5,971
Posted By Adnan989
nice hack

nice hack
Forum: GunZ 01/08/2011, 02:34
Replies: 53
Views: 5,958
Posted By Adnan989
what b!tch slapper does

what b!tch slapper does
Forum: GunZ 01/06/2011, 12:14
Replies: 26
Views: 4,250
Posted By Adnan989
My E-mail is [email protected] thx~

My E-mail is [Only registered and activated users can see links] thx~
Forum: Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/01/2011, 15:45
Replies: 7
Views: 11,275
Posted By Adnan989
Does it work for u_sf? if it does someone test...

Does it work for u_sf?
if it does someone test plz, and tell if it works
Thanks!
Forum: GunZ 01/01/2011, 10:07
Replies: 17
Views: 3,384
Posted By Adnan989
thx~nice ^^

thx~nice ^^
Forum: GunZ 12/30/2010, 10:03
Replies: 11
Views: 1,636
Posted By Adnan989
I dono how to use...

I dono how to use...
Forum: GunZ 12/30/2010, 09:20
Replies: 66
Views: 6,616
Posted By Adnan989
now me open hack 4-5min auto close it....I...

now me open hack 4-5min auto close it....I thinking nid new hack gunz
Forum: GunZ 12/29/2010, 19:18
Replies: 66
Views: 6,616
Posted By Adnan989
I keep dcing when i use the hack i have window...

I keep dcing when i use the hack i have window seven:(
Forum: GunZ 12/28/2010, 02:58
Replies: 66
Views: 6,616
Posted By Adnan989
Thx. but why i play hack only can 5min? after...

Thx. but why i play hack only can 5min? after 5min gunz will auto close???
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.