Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: radubogdan
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 09/09/2014, 08:38
Replies: 2
Views: 439
Posted By radubogdan
MultiHack P-servers

Hi. Does someone knows a link to a multihack who works in 2014? I've tried m2k-mod,kamer,but no one works. Please,if someone knows a link help me .
Thanks !
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/09/2013, 16:54
Replies: 3,938
Views: 565,240
Posted By radubogdan
Work the comand /upitem 0 4? I was at 5th floor...

Work the comand /upitem 0 4? I was at 5th floor and say somethin` in Polish like E C ODU at finally. Who can help me please
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/08/2013, 20:45
Replies: 3,938
Views: 565,240
Posted By radubogdan
I was at 5th floor and don`t work the command. He...

I was at 5th floor and don`t work the command. He said somethin` in Polish i guess.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.