Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: VeSanter
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 08/13/2016, 09:29
Replies: 7
Views: 740
Posted By VeSanter
Bump.

Bump.
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 08/07/2016, 17:44
Replies: 7
Views: 740
Posted By VeSanter
Bigger Bump. If anyone is wondering account...

Bigger Bump.

If anyone is wondering account was never suspended nor I never used illegal programs/exploits. Name doesn't have strange touch and I'm not on KoS list anywhere.
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 08/03/2016, 20:44
Replies: 7
Views: 740
Posted By VeSanter
Bump.

Bump.
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 08/01/2016, 15:40
Replies: 7
Views: 740
Posted By VeSanter
Bump. Perfect account for the startup, or if...

Bump.
Perfect account for the startup, or if you wish you can work some time there and extract valuable gold from items.
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 07/28/2016, 13:09
Replies: 7
Views: 740
Posted By VeSanter
Bump. Price down for 175€/$200 also update...

Bump.
Price down for 175€/$200

also update to the belongings of the acc: 3k gold from the trade packing.
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 07/24/2016, 09:34
Replies: 7
Views: 740
Posted By VeSanter
Bump. I can sell this account for 225€/$250.

Bump.
I can sell this account for 225€/$250.
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 07/21/2016, 07:21
Replies: 7
Views: 740
Posted By VeSanter
Bump. Adding Skype contact: ...

Bump.
Adding Skype contact:
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 07/20/2016, 02:27
Replies: 7
Views: 740
Posted By VeSanter
Cool Mage 5k GS on Shatigon

I don't have time for this game and I don't think I'll come back again (life reasons). Ergo my account is under the hammer.

Here is the details of the character in form of images:...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.