Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: AragornLegolas
Forum: Private Server Advertising 10/04/2011, 05:08
Replies: 28
Views: 18,484
Posted By AragornLegolas
Warning: include(inc/pt.php) [function.include]:...

Warning: include(inc/pt.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/luniabr1/public_html/paginas/final_registro.php on line 31

Warning: include(inc/pt.php)...
Forum: GunZ 05/09/2011, 07:20
Replies: 5
Views: 1,256
Posted By AragornLegolas
Does this have fps room tag and whats the command...

Does this have fps room tag and whats the command ? Since ur forums don't work can u post a list of all the available commands please.
Forum: Cabal Private Server 05/05/2011, 18:38
Replies: 285
Views: 19,401
Posted By AragornLegolas
Just to clarify I am not an admin or affiliated...

Just to clarify I am not an admin or affiliated to Devinity. Just trying to help out :) Hope u enjoy server.

Please refer to the following thread please(the following is the correct official...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 05/03/2011, 09:38
Replies: 51
Views: 5,302
Posted By AragornLegolas
If you have xp try either Hi. I see people...

If you have xp try either
Hi.
I see people with Windows XP and they have problems to run the game.
If you are a Windows XP user and your launcher is crazy, download this patch and follow the...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 04/10/2011, 09:06
Replies: 51
Views: 5,302
Posted By AragornLegolas
Using higher lvl skills yields more skill exp but...

Using higher lvl skills yields more skill exp but takes longer to cast so it would be better if u raise the skill exp so ppl can use lower skills (even with full adept +2(3exp) armors and 2x adept +1...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 04/09/2011, 05:35
Replies: 51
Views: 5,302
Posted By AragornLegolas
500x exp apparently is just fine under hardcore...

500x exp apparently is just fine under hardcore channels along with alz(if u need money just sell some boards, farm then in UG). Once u get some rr's under ur belt leveling is so fast. As far as...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 04/08/2011, 06:44
Replies: 51
Views: 5,302
Posted By AragornLegolas
hopefully the website comes back soon. NVM...

hopefully the website comes back soon.

NVM link just changed [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/23/2011, 09:35
Replies: 285
Views: 19,401
Posted By AragornLegolas
so how did u get to lvl 60000

so how did u get to lvl 60000
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/23/2011, 08:32
Replies: 285
Views: 19,401
Posted By AragornLegolas
make sure u play 500x. 1000x right now isn't...

make sure u play 500x. 1000x right now isn't working correctly.
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/22/2011, 12:04
Replies: 285
Views: 19,401
Posted By AragornLegolas
kk cool thanks for clearing that up for me. ...

kk cool thanks for clearing that up for me. About the rankings page for 1000x can or are you guys gonna make it like the 500x server(its so much better)?.
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/22/2011, 09:05
Replies: 285
Views: 19,401
Posted By AragornLegolas
p1k1p : u can change nation with userpanel ...

p1k1p : u can change nation with userpanel

iosk0 : Not everything on website working yet, they are still working on it. just like 1000x reborn not working yet. As far as upgrade I have no idea...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/22/2011, 01:14
Replies: 285
Views: 19,401
Posted By AragornLegolas
For everyone that says the server doesn't work.....

For everyone that says the server doesn't work.. you are completely out of ur minds it works it isn't full episode 4 ... yet. Just stick to this community they are working really hard so give them...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/20/2011, 14:51
Replies: 285
Views: 19,401
Posted By AragornLegolas
Just means server is down.

Just means server is down.
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/20/2011, 13:48
Replies: 285
Views: 19,401
Posted By AragornLegolas
I dont have to I am on winxp sp3. and website...

I dont have to I am on winxp sp3. and website back up. I was playing before the server went down couple days ago.

edit btw what server u gonna play on ? 1000x baby !!!!
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/20/2011, 13:38
Replies: 285
Views: 19,401
Posted By AragornLegolas
Ya it auto closed on me just now too. Then again...

Ya it auto closed on me just now too. Then again it might have something to do with still not being able to create an acct.

edit website down again.
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/20/2011, 12:31
Replies: 285
Views: 19,401
Posted By AragornLegolas
woooo can't wait to pwn 1000x for me :) hope to...

woooo can't wait to pwn
1000x for me :) hope to see ppl there :)
Awww I was so excited :(
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/20/2011, 00:15
Replies: 285
Views: 19,401
Posted By AragornLegolas
hi xxferranxx I too have xp sp3 but only time i...

hi xxferranxx I too have xp sp3 but only time i have that framework error is when i have my hlsw open while trying to run the game. So try not having anything open when running game. Second my...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/18/2011, 09:43
Replies: 6
Views: 664
Posted By AragornLegolas
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cabal-pserver-disc...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Heres one that I am gonna be playing on as soon as they finish the updates they are...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/18/2011, 01:41
Replies: 285
Views: 19,401
Posted By AragornLegolas
I second that, I feel you pain my internet is...

I second that, I feel you pain my internet is crappy too.
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/16/2011, 04:30
Replies: 285
Views: 19,401
Posted By AragornLegolas
So umm is there and option for english on the...

So umm is there and option for english on the forums ? :)
Forum: Cabal Private Server 02/22/2011, 05:13
Replies: 17
Views: 1,793
Posted By AragornLegolas
This server sounds awesome hopefully it will get...

This server sounds awesome hopefully it will get online soon.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/19/2009, 23:31
Replies: 28
Views: 3,746
Posted By AragornLegolas
Anyhow gl hf to all that joins.

Anyhow gl hf to all that joins.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/19/2009, 23:23
Replies: 28
Views: 3,746
Posted By AragornLegolas
You might wanna go back and read ur server logs...

You might wanna go back and read ur server logs if u have any and u'll see I did. I was also banned in chat for asking same question, since obviously I didn't get an answer ingame. So why would u...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/19/2009, 22:38
Replies: 28
Views: 3,746
Posted By AragornLegolas
1. Your response says alot of what kind of...

1. Your response says alot of what kind of person(admin) u are.
2. Your rules state nothing of asking a question to owner or anyone for that matter.
3. You've made the forums so u have to...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/19/2009, 19:44
Replies: 28
Views: 3,746
Posted By AragornLegolas
The owner is good at getting things done but...

The owner is good at getting things done but isn't very good at being an admin (can't take clean and unharmful question). Just don't ask a question and u won't get banned.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.