Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Hunnigan
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/08/2011, 02:34
Replies: 12
Views: 1,275
Posted By Hunnigan
I understand how the operation of these lines ......

I understand how the operation of these lines ...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

ok, as always I have to spend all night studying such action, lol this is why...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/08/2011, 02:01
Replies: 12
Views: 1,275
Posted By Hunnigan
the problem is that the baby tq after I execute...

the problem is that the baby tq after I execute the query and turn on my serve, I get a salary, and then not get more, even after restarting the server ...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/08/2011, 01:54
Replies: 12
Views: 1,275
Posted By Hunnigan
I want to understand the system tq baby, how it...

I want to understand the system tq baby, how it works for me to fix it and not change it, I had much work to get my database good action, so that the baby buggy tq,

I'm Webdesign and programmer,...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/07/2011, 23:17
Replies: 12
Views: 1,275
Posted By Hunnigan
this code is a release of EoBr ... and contain...

this code is a release of EoBr ... and contain errors ... so I am trying to understand how the system works to redo it
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/07/2011, 21:33
Replies: 12
Views: 1,275
Posted By Hunnigan
This query shows a mistake? looking I found one...

This query shows a mistake?
looking I found one that does not exist id_next could evaluate to see if I find something?

delete from cq_action where id >= 3460600 and id <= 3500599 ;
delete from...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/07/2011, 20:49
Replies: 12
Views: 1,275
Posted By Hunnigan
I'm trying to find where this error in my...

I'm trying to find where this error in my database (action), using your database as a standard, comparing to find the error, but it is a complex system, there are several phase I would like to check...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/07/2011, 08:19
Replies: 12
Views: 1,275
Posted By Hunnigan
Post [HELP]TQ BABY SYSTEM BUG

I would understand the action of the delivery system of wages vip on my server there is some kind of bug related to this and alsowould like to to implement some similar systems on my server as a...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.