Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: PrestonWolf
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/29/2011, 00:41
Replies: 11
Views: 1,043
Posted By PrestonWolf
im not leeching my friend on AG who happends to...

im not leeching my friend on AG who happends to be a GM on their needs it..
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/28/2011, 05:26
Replies: 11
Views: 1,043
Posted By PrestonWolf
Any Have AG's CAV FIles?

Hi, I m in need of AG's CSV Files Does Anyone Happen To Have Them?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/22/2011, 06:35
Replies: 2
Views: 501
Posted By PrestonWolf
Thnx!!

Thnx!!
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/22/2011, 05:36
Replies: 2
Views: 501
Posted By PrestonWolf
Is There..

A tut on how to add/change stats on wings,weapons,armors,etc?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/22/2011, 02:36
Replies: 8
Views: 663
Posted By PrestonWolf
Noob

Noob
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/20/2011, 00:53
Replies: 4
Views: 587
Posted By PrestonWolf
uh huh maybe if you gave me more information that...

uh huh maybe if you gave me more information that would be more helpful but telling me to just look in files gets me to the step i was just at which is no closer than i was before i posted these...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/18/2011, 10:57
Replies: 4
Views: 587
Posted By PrestonWolf
No Answers? Some one Has To Help Me :S I Would...

No Answers? Some one Has To Help Me :S I Would Really Like An Answer On These ASAP They're Important SO Please Some1 Reply...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/18/2011, 03:20
Replies: 4
Views: 587
Posted By PrestonWolf
Need Help..

Adding Stuff To My Dekaron Dshop Here Is What I Want To Add In Dshop:

1.Divine Noble Weapons,Armors,Wings.

2.Adding New Black Smith Talismans (20%) To Dshop How Do I Change The Normal...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/13/2011, 22:29
Replies: 4
Views: 1,206
Posted By PrestonWolf
Thank You Janvier123 And Maybe You Dont Know How...

Thank You Janvier123 And Maybe You Dont Know How To Fix The Auto-Updater Or How To Change The Cool Down Times On The HP/MP Potions But I Still Need An Answer For Them They Are Important Questions But...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/13/2011, 13:11
Replies: 4
Views: 1,206
Posted By PrestonWolf
Hmm yeah but Its Not All About OsDs :P But I...

Hmm yeah but Its Not All About OsDs :P But I Posted In The Other Thing You Told Me To Post At.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/13/2011, 13:10
Replies: 26
Views: 6,910
Posted By PrestonWolf
Just A Few Questions Guys About OsDs 1.How...

Just A Few Questions Guys About OsDs

1.How Do I make Accounts For The Staff I Want To Have OsDs?

2.How Do I Send Items To Other Accounts, I Remember On The Old OsDs I was Able To Give +9 Items...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/13/2011, 11:26
Replies: 4
Views: 1,206
Posted By PrestonWolf
About OsDs v4.

Just A Few Questions Guys About OsDs

1.How Do I make Accounts For The Staff I Want To Have OsDs?

2.How Do I Send Items To Other Accounts, I Remember On The Old OsDs I was Able To Give +9 Items...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/10/2011, 22:59
Replies: 6
Views: 799
Posted By PrestonWolf
Well bugged maps meaning when you go into them...

Well bugged maps meaning when you go into them you get dcd and you have to be called by a GM when you log back in,As for bugged skills well what i mean is say i go to use terrace magic for hunter it...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/10/2011, 07:44
Replies: 2
Views: 494
Posted By PrestonWolf
Sure thing what you should do 1st is donwload...

Sure thing what you should do 1st is donwload whats called CSV Editor you can find it through google then what you need to do is open up data/share/maplist.csv
Open it with CSVed Now just change...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/10/2011, 05:41
Replies: 6
Views: 799
Posted By PrestonWolf
Ok Ty for the the Advise It Helped Good Job.

Ok Ty for the the Advise It Helped Good Job.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/10/2011, 00:46
Replies: 6
Views: 799
Posted By PrestonWolf
Hi Guys..

Sorry To Bother Again But I have Just A Few Questions So Here It Goes:

1.I Want To Add Divine Noble Weapons,Armors,Wings To My Dshop How Do I Go About Doing That?

2.I Want To Change The Cool...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/07/2011, 03:33
Replies: 3
Views: 492
Posted By PrestonWolf
aw ok thnx guy i appreciate the help

aw ok thnx guy i appreciate the help
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/07/2011, 02:56
Replies: 3
Views: 492
Posted By PrestonWolf
Any One Can Help..

I need Action 9 Server files and a good program for the Action Files I hope some1 canhelp me if not well i tried and it was worth a shot xD.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/31/2011, 12:13
Replies: 1
Views: 464
Posted By PrestonWolf
[Error] Please help..

I Don't Know How To Fix This And I Can't Start my Server because It Keeps Brining Up This Error:
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/31/2011, 09:25
Replies: 2
Views: 595
Posted By PrestonWolf
How Do I..

Take Out Mobs In A Curtain Mob And Replace Them With The Mobs I Want I Would Appreciate Help Thanks Very Much:D.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/24/2011, 21:55
Replies: 4
Views: 764
Posted By PrestonWolf
How Do I Upload Server..

Files through my VPS? i am trying to start my own server and i am noob at this so is there any1 that can help?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/15/2011, 22:42
Replies: 1
Views: 473
Posted By PrestonWolf
I am looking for a good [DEV] who knows a8 stuff...

I am looking for a good [DEV] who knows a8 stuff and can add new things to the dshop i also need him to fix bugged skills,buffs,etc. I am also looking for a web designer to create a web site for my...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.