Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: K_U_R_T
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/15/2015, 18:11
Replies: 247
Views: 34,185
Posted By K_U_R_T
Can i change effects? I mean attack, def, exp.

Can i change effects? I mean attack, def, exp.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/15/2015, 18:02
Replies: 247
Views: 34,185
Posted By K_U_R_T
Is it permanent? I mean if i do this, when i...

Is it permanent? I mean if i do this, when i close and open s4 again it'll be gone or stay?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/15/2015, 13:39
Replies: 268
Views: 30,059
Posted By K_U_R_T
Ok I get it, thanks :)

Ok I get it, thanks :)
Forum: S4 League 08/14/2015, 13:49
Replies: 0
Views: 256
Posted By K_U_R_T
Question

Hello guys. I want to ask something. I want to use effect changer, but like this. I'll buy some things (example pants shoes whatever) and i'll want to change effects like exp, pen, attack. How can i...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/14/2015, 13:38
Replies: 268
Views: 30,059
Posted By K_U_R_T
I Can't understand, what is this?

I Can't understand, what is this?
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/22/2013, 13:17
Replies: 103
Views: 52,378
Posted By K_U_R_T
I did bruteforce, it found crc code. But when i...

I did bruteforce, it found crc code. But when i want to do something, i see "winsock error 10038" What can i do?
Forum: Flyff Private Server 07/18/2013, 08:52
Replies: 5
Views: 384
Posted By K_U_R_T
Thanks everybody, i'm going to do

Thanks everybody, i'm going to do
Forum: Flyff Private Server 07/17/2013, 10:51
Replies: 5
Views: 384
Posted By K_U_R_T
Just v15 files? I can't do v18?

Just v15 files? I can't do v18?
Forum: Flyff Private Server 07/16/2013, 09:03
Replies: 5
Views: 384
Posted By K_U_R_T
Want to do offline server

Guys I want to do offline server, I want to test something. How can I do that?
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.