Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Max007Raptor
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/19/2010, 04:43
Replies: 165
Views: 21,073
Posted By Max007Raptor
TechnoMan after i press login on ibot, the...

TechnoMan

after i press login on ibot, the second line from IBot_2.53_Crack.ini is deleted.. (the line with real UID and SID)
and keep saying that my license is expired/ on RU2 and EVRO 5...
Forum: Browsergames 12/04/2010, 19:33
Replies: 156
Views: 20,215
Posted By Max007Raptor
Can I start 2 akks on IBot only?

Can I start 2 akks on IBot only?
Forum: Browsergames 12/04/2010, 17:06
Replies: 156
Views: 20,215
Posted By Max007Raptor
How must I change UID, if I want to run more...

How must I change UID, if I want to run more than one account?
Here - 48593787=12345678=12300002 (12300002 - 2 akk, for example)?
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.