Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: CydeP
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 01/25/2011, 23:08
Replies: 84
Views: 14,139
Posted By CydeP
So its set our server is going a reset. I am not...

So its set our server is going a reset. I am not going to deny that I myself handed out a few pieces of gear to others who i watched farm to get and would never see anyone offer help But i am...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 01/25/2011, 18:03
Replies: 84
Views: 14,139
Posted By CydeP
Want an update to the server? I have taken...

Want an update to the server?

I have taken some of this to heart which I probably should not have but oh well. Tak is no longer an admin in the game. What damage has been done I can not undo but...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 01/10/2011, 09:30
Replies: 84
Views: 14,139
Posted By CydeP
Yes thank you Bane for the support. Its not...

Yes thank you Bane for the support.

Its not every day you see other GM's saying they like your server. True sportsmanship there.
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 01/04/2011, 23:20
Replies: 7
Views: 603
Posted By CydeP
Where do I find

Brain.exe
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.