Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ravensergio
Forum: Facebook 01/09/2014, 00:46
Replies: 14
Views: 2,124
Posted By ravensergio
It is patched. "You lost connection with the...

It is patched.
"You lost connection with the game because of trying inappropriate out-of-game methods!"
Thanks for the link.
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 07/13/2011, 02:07
Replies: 51
Views: 14,736
Posted By ravensergio
See img

Well, i tried running on a xp -32 bits, with .net frame4 installed, but there are the same errors.
Then i actually read the error LOL. The AutoItX3.dll had to be registered then the bot started...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 07/09/2011, 22:31
Replies: 51
Views: 14,736
Posted By ravensergio
Same here .I`m using windows 7 x64. Bot starts...

Same here .I`m using windows 7 x64. Bot starts with a framen.error, i click cotinue then he cant find the client.
I`m playing on PWInternational (the new european server).
I really like the...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 12/01/2010, 12:18
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,204
Posted By ravensergio
Hi. I must say i`m playing in a PWI server and...

Hi. I must say i`m playing in a PWI server and this is the best bot ever. I recall few months ago i made some macro`s to lvlup(not so successful) but this bot is outstanding, it works even if client...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.