Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: lory
Forum: Call of Duty 11/24/2019, 11:23
Replies: 0
Views: 771
Posted By lory
Exploits to win 1 vs 6 clutch fights in COD (Video)

This is how you can win 1 vs 6 any time in COD.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Call of Duty 11/18/2019, 00:11
Replies: 0
Views: 769
Posted By lory
Talking Video: How to cmpletely lockdown everybody on the jungle flooded map

In this video you'll see how you can lockdown everybody in the jungle flooded map.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Call of Duty 11/16/2019, 23:43
Replies: 0
Views: 652
Posted By lory
Definitely the most hated weapon on BO4

Dang, this weapon makes people rage like hell once they get owned by it continously.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Call of Duty 08/27/2019, 14:36
Replies: 0
Views: 1,740
Posted By lory
COD BO4 PS4 Aimbot/Wallhack

Anyone knows any provider or way to have either an aimbot or a wallhack for PS4?

Thanks in advance:)
Forum: Apex Legends 07/26/2019, 00:11
Replies: 45
Views: 21,753
Posted By lory
Here's the reason why I personally consider it...

Here's the reason why I personally consider it not to be a scam.

First, you DON'T have to pay. (Which already means its free)

Second, you can complete those surveys or any of those offers...
Forum: Apex Legends 07/23/2019, 16:58
Replies: 45
Views: 21,753
Posted By lory
Since the change, I adjusted it. Free but...

Since the change, I adjusted it.

Free but not free:P.

With surveys/offers free
or else paid.


I still think it's the closest you can come to a "free hack".
Forum: Apex Legends 07/05/2019, 03:34
Replies: 45
Views: 21,753
Posted By lory
Checked it, it works and added:).

Checked it, it works and added:).
Forum: Apex Legends 07/02/2019, 23:06
Replies: 45
Views: 21,753
Posted By lory
True, however I have also seen many paid hacks...

True, however I have also seen many paid hacks meet the same fate some even faster than the free ones. The only difference was now I didn't waste x amount of euro:).
Forum: Apex Legends 07/02/2019, 12:05
Replies: 45
Views: 21,753
Posted By lory
Post List of the FREE & WORKING cheats in APEX

Hello Epvpers,


How about we create a list of all the free & working cheats in APEX at this moment?

As the title says, the cheat has to be FREE AND WORKING to be listed.


Comment it and I...
Forum: Apex Legends 06/04/2019, 23:48
Replies: 4
Views: 809
Posted By lory
I actually found the solution ! My laptop...

I actually found the solution !

My laptop was getting too hot, so it engaged thermal throtling.

So to prevent that what I did was I undervolted the laptop and I used throttle stop to turn off...
Forum: Apex Legends 05/28/2019, 15:13
Replies: 17
Views: 17,533
Posted By lory
How did you miss the thread above yours:D which...

How did you miss the thread above yours:D which listed them as untrusted xD
Forum: Apex Legends 05/28/2019, 14:57
Replies: 4
Views: 809
Posted By lory
Angry Experiencing heavy frame drops

Anyone got any tips on how to solve heavy frame drops in apex?

I have been experiencing some heavy frame drops basically making the game unplayable.

I've already tried all the google tips.
Forum: Apex Legends 05/27/2019, 15:13
Replies: 3
Views: 899
Posted By lory
Are the very expensive cheats also dealing with problems?

The title pretty much says it all.

I was curious if the very expensive cheats for Apex are also dealing with many bans after the last update?



I know that the lower tier cheats are...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 06/10/2009, 17:28
Replies: 1,703
Views: 374,868
Posted By lory
And where is the "Confirm Edit"button? The...

And where is the "Confirm Edit"button?

The problem also is that if I play fullscreen It hides behind my client and I can't make it come up again... Window mode.. It gives me the error Client is...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 06/10/2009, 01:44
Replies: 1,703
Views: 374,868
Posted By lory
Yes I've tried that. I'm sorry for giving you...

Yes I've tried that. I'm sorry for giving you such a hard time.

After updating it, You need to press Ctrl+R (reload) in order to continue and set the pathpoints or does that erase the updating...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 06/09/2009, 12:24
Replies: 1,703
Views: 374,868
Posted By lory
Ok I would like to thank you for replying to me. ...

Ok I would like to thank you for replying to me.

I've looked at it and tried some of the things. I've changed the Health Color and it seems that it still walked around and kept jumping past the...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 06/09/2009, 01:36
Replies: 1,703
Views: 374,868
Posted By lory
I have a question. What is the problem when...

I have a question.

What is the problem when I turn on COELSE and it just jumps around to the paths I chose but don't even think about hitting a mob?

And

What is the problem when I turn on...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 01/11/2007, 20:48
Replies: 16
Views: 1,941
Posted By lory
Simple... you'll just see the effect pop up :p...

Simple... you'll just see the effect pop up :p nothing big
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 01/11/2007, 20:45
Replies: 43
Views: 5,539
Posted By lory
Great ... works fine...

Great ... works fine...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 01/11/2007, 20:42
Replies: 16
Views: 4,566
Posted By lory
See this is very simple good but at my server the...

See this is very simple good but at my server the DB price is 20-40kk no need for a calculator
allthough good job for thinking about it ;]
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 01/11/2007, 20:39
Replies: 34
Views: 8,123
Posted By lory
Yes spoonieluv make one for 2 handers.. maybe...

Yes spoonieluv make one for 2 handers.. maybe even something that thunders the person down and holds ctrl so you can jump and hit him while the program is holding him down with continuelys...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/08/2007, 12:27
Replies: 35
Views: 5,467
Posted By lory
Great progs for my fire....he's 2nd rb so i dont...

Great progs for my fire....he's 2nd rb so i dont like lvling him myself:) takes tooo long
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 01/07/2007, 15:19
Replies: 23
Views: 2,601
Posted By lory
I agree ... Suck do not flame him for trying to...

I agree ... Suck do not flame him for trying to help..
Heritenque You would have to repair.. and since Cotobo doesn't work You will have to take it off reborn it db your stats and do everything...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 01/06/2007, 21:22
Replies: 1,056
Views: 194,269
Posted By lory
Great stuff.. Your thread almost went to the dump...

Great stuff.. Your thread almost went to the dump if i didn't pm him about it :P
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 01/05/2007, 22:19
Replies: 211
Views: 24,539
Posted By lory
Good Job

Good Job
Showing results 1 to 25 of 50

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.