Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Raul64
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 07/15/2013, 14:59
Replies: 206
Views: 13,643
Posted By Raul64
Hi, I'm french and I don't know what is 1...

Hi, I'm french and I don't know what is 1 billion, is it 1000 000 000 or 1 000 000 000 000? And do you take Neosurf or Paysafecard ? Regards.
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/02/2013, 16:03
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,090,895
Posted By Raul64
Hi, I use the free version of your bot and I want...

Hi, I use the free version of your bot and I want to buy premium version but I don't have Paypal. Could you take Paysafecard?
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/26/2012, 11:16
Replies: 4
Views: 994
Posted By Raul64
Lol noob this already happened on 26th June and...

Lol noob this already happened on 26th June and not today!!!


26.06.2012, 13:36 #27
=Tal_ShiaR=
Game Admin Darkorbit



Join Date: 04.12.2009
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/21/2012, 14:13
Replies: 56
Views: 3,711
Posted By Raul64
hi thank you ;)

hi thank you ;)
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/12/2012, 23:22
Replies: 46
Views: 4,641
Posted By Raul64
You say that's on 19th but you say don't use bots...

You say that's on 19th but you say don't use bots friday
but 19th June is Tuesday
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 05/30/2012, 23:07
Replies: 192
Views: 18,891
Posted By Raul64
Ok I will see if I can buy WebMoney and how I...

Ok I will see if I can buy WebMoney and how I have to do, but I have another question: I'm French and I don't understand what you mean with pcs?
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 05/30/2012, 22:57
Replies: 192
Views: 18,891
Posted By Raul64
Hello, I live in France and I want to buy premium...

Hello, I live in France and I want to buy premium by your services but I don't know how to do with WebMoney I don't know that, please accept Paysafecards or Neosurf!!!!:cool:
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.