Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: KingDi
Forum: Browsergames 06/15/2018, 10:30
Replies: 849
Views: 128,587
Posted By KingDi
Don't waste your time, man. As owner said, this...

Don't waste your time, man. As owner said, this bot is ONLY for German universes and newer be adapted for other universes.
Forum: Browsergames 06/09/2018, 11:03
Replies: 849
Views: 128,587
Posted By KingDi
Is there any chance to make this happen?

Is there any chance to make this happen?
Forum: Browsergames 06/08/2018, 22:21
Replies: 849
Views: 128,587
Posted By KingDi
Hi, can you make some detailed tutorial for non...

Hi, can you make some detailed tutorial for non German people, how exactly setup it, how to use all functions e.t.? Thank you!
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/12/2011, 21:01
Replies: 640
Views: 77,323
Posted By KingDi
So, its mean that for those whom have accounts in...

So, its mean that for those whom have accounts in bigpoint, this crack is NOT free?
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/09/2011, 21:13
Replies: 640
Views: 77,323
Posted By KingDi
The new update of crack doesn't work for me -...

The new update of crack doesn't work for me - same problem like 2 days ago, for many peoples. I use bigpoint, not garena
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/08/2011, 20:12
Replies: 640
Views: 77,323
Posted By KingDi
Thank you, INK! Respect for this free crack! Is...

Thank you, INK! Respect for this free crack! Is this possibility to start more than 1 account in same time?
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/28/2011, 14:28
Replies: 20
Views: 3,484
Posted By KingDi
ok, thing what do you want, but stop type it...

ok, thing what do you want, but stop type it here, ok? i dont care about how naive you are - you have right to be or not to be naive, but is NOT right to type stupid things and makes others to thing...
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/28/2011, 14:05
Replies: 20
Views: 3,484
Posted By KingDi
ok, why you use cracked version of windows? is it...

ok, why you use cracked version of windows? is it correct? is it correct to download from illegal sources the music that you like?
before type insult here, first thing about all this.

cracked...
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/28/2011, 11:30
Replies: 20
Views: 3,484
Posted By KingDi
if you are rich guy, most of us are not! buy the...

if you are rich guy, most of us are not! buy the way, pay money for illegal software is seek thing, dont you thing? anywhay - this forum its helps to find some bots, crack for bots or cheets and...
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/06/2011, 15:28
Replies: 459
Views: 95,226
Posted By KingDi
program shows v2.7.1! but real version from...

program shows v2.7.1! but real version from yesterday is v2.7.3! check it manual
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/06/2011, 09:48
Replies: 459
Views: 95,226
Posted By KingDi
This updater doesn't work properly. It has a...

This updater doesn't work properly. It has a problem with md5 and version update. If you start program, you will see that program shows version 2.7.1, but actual version is 2.7.3! Same is with md5.
Forum: Browsergames 12/21/2010, 17:05
Replies: 1,390
Views: 667,704
Posted By KingDi
Respect for tvirsus, but this bot is dangerous...

Respect for tvirsus, but this bot is dangerous like Russian bot - Ibot, because manual update of boxes is risky. I mean that if you update list and start udobot, if you are "lucky", DO can make...
Forum: Browsergames 12/10/2010, 21:05
Replies: 3
Views: 1,705
Posted By KingDi
give me this script and ill try to decompile it....

give me this script and ill try to decompile it. I have some experience about this.
Forum: Browsergames 12/01/2010, 11:59
Replies: 45
Views: 6,177
Posted By KingDi
yeah, sure:D

yeah, sure:D
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/29/2010, 20:35
Replies: 14
Views: 5,507
Posted By KingDi
its easy to insult someone, man. if I do...

its easy to insult someone, man. if I do something bad or wrong, let admins ban me, but stop insult me only because I post 1 website. all people a free to make choice - I makes mine when buy exactly...
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/29/2010, 16:39
Replies: 14
Views: 5,507
Posted By KingDi
must buy first

must buy first
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/29/2010, 16:38
Replies: 14
Views: 5,507
Posted By KingDi
Glad to know that my post helps to someone:) I...

Glad to know that my post helps to someone:) I repeat - its not mine site, but it was reccomende by friend. now I and cople frends will buy this antistealth;)
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/26/2010, 23:37
Replies: 14
Views: 5,507
Posted By KingDi
I have no interes to post some shits here, dude -...

I have no interes to post some shits here, dude - Antistealth is same like merkava or kerkava.

I repeat that its not mine site, but I thing that its good idea to share with you this, thats all.
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/26/2010, 22:12
Replies: 14
Views: 5,507
Posted By KingDi
working DarkOrbit ANTISTEALTH

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I found accidentally this site.
After paying, you will be able to download ANTISTEALTH automatically.
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.