Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: gwgollum
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/20/2012, 20:53
Replies: 13
Views: 984
Posted By gwgollum
C'est à cause de la mise à jour de DarkOrbit. Les...

C'est à cause de la mise à jour de DarkOrbit. Les bots sont bloqués par leurs créateurs par sécurité. Estime toi heureux ça t'évite un ban.
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/20/2012, 19:25
Replies: 13
Views: 984
Posted By gwgollum
C'est le crack.

C'est le crack.
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/18/2012, 20:14
Replies: 1,067
Views: 124,608
Posted By gwgollum
It blocks at "Get server list" The 4.06 version...

It blocks at "Get server list"
The 4.06 version worked..
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/18/2012, 16:48
Replies: 1,067
Views: 124,608
Posted By gwgollum
I still need a license... Is there a new version ?

I still need a license... Is there a new version ?
Forum: Browsergames 11/27/2010, 23:30
Replies: 109
Views: 21,184
Posted By gwgollum
the edit don't up so UP

the edit don't up so
UP
Forum: Browsergames 11/27/2010, 20:25
Replies: 109
Views: 21,184
Posted By gwgollum
Thank ! I can bot.. EDIT : I wait since 30...

Thank ! I can bot..
EDIT : I wait since 30 minute : "the invisible bonus box code has to be updated please wait untill we update them. this is for your account safety"
i have tryed to update them...
Forum: Browsergames 11/27/2010, 19:48
Replies: 109
Views: 21,184
Posted By gwgollum
I have find the problem. i have just lost a ";"...

I have find the problem. i have just lost a ";" at the end of honey box.
but i've got a new problem :rolleyes:
when i choose my account, it say this :...
Forum: Browsergames 11/27/2010, 18:03
Replies: 109
Views: 21,184
Posted By gwgollum
the problem comes from the update box of honey....

the problem comes from the update box of honey. Because when I do not update, it works but it tells me to update them and it closes. I tried 5 times to do follow all the steps but it does not work....
Forum: Browsergames 11/27/2010, 13:19
Replies: 109
Views: 21,184
Posted By gwgollum
you must download main.swf with redget deluxe....

you must download main.swf with redget deluxe. (if you have alredy download it, it is in "my download")
Forum: Browsergames 11/27/2010, 13:08
Replies: 109
Views: 21,184
Posted By gwgollum
the problem is not xampp because this forum is...

the problem is not xampp because this forum is "localhost blablabla"
i think the problem is udobot.
Forum: Browsergames 11/27/2010, 12:38
Replies: 109
Views: 21,184
Posted By gwgollum
the serial is on the .txt in the dossier.

the serial is on the .txt in the dossier.
Forum: Browsergames 11/27/2010, 12:37
Replies: 109
Views: 21,184
Posted By gwgollum
my udobot 3.0.2 need "the new version". before,...

my udobot 3.0.2 need "the new version". before, he can't connect to udobot server.
Forum: Browsergames 11/27/2010, 00:07
Replies: 109
Views: 21,184
Posted By gwgollum
i have restart apache. when i ignore, it show...

i have restart apache.
when i ignore, it show the second message.
Forum: Browsergames 11/26/2010, 23:10
Replies: 109
Views: 21,184
Posted By gwgollum
http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/2457/botbug.th....

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Browsergames 11/26/2010, 22:49
Replies: 109
Views: 21,184
Posted By gwgollum
I've got a problem. when i open udobot, it say : ...

I've got a problem. when i open udobot, it say :

DEBUG ERROR

blablabla

HEAD CORUPTION DETECTED : after normal block (215) at 0x003A5868 CRT detected that the aplication wrote to memory after...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.