Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: haxxy
Forum: Conquer Online 2 04/06/2007, 10:59
Replies: 9
Views: 874
Posted By haxxy
I believe that ËÎÌå is a chinese typeface which...

I believe that ËÎÌå is a chinese typeface which has been converted into english. If you google it there are a load of .cn websites that use it, so I'm guessing our charset can't support the...
Forum: CO2 Guides & Templates 08/04/2005, 07:02
Replies: 57
Views: 11,701
Posted By haxxy
Dropped 11 max dura from my super +4 lv 82 tao...

Dropped 11 max dura from my super +4 lv 82 tao cap... didn't upgrade in tc -.-

Blew around 80 mets on it in tc before trying the dura trick, (that's where the other 3 dura point drops came from),...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 08/04/2005, 06:59
Replies: 17
Views: 1,535
Posted By haxxy
Just a note on ultimatedestroyer's post: ...

Just a note on ultimatedestroyer's post:

Once you've moved into the portal on the top left of the ND/EvilGhost map, you'll be teleported to the first waterdevil island. You can still disconnect...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 08/04/2005, 06:49
Replies: 13
Views: 1,226
Posted By haxxy
The easiest way to level a bat (or any xp...

The easiest way to level a bat (or any xp transformation) imo, is to hotkey it to F1, then wedge a 5c coin next to that key, pushing it down.

Do it in your house overnight.. and you'll have a...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/30/2005, 13:13
Replies: 3
Views: 643
Posted By haxxy
Hm, not too sure about that; A bit advanced for...

Hm, not too sure about that; A bit advanced for me at the moment :(.

I'm only beginning playing around with files for this game... sorry :)
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/30/2005, 09:14
Replies: 3
Views: 643
Posted By haxxy
Hi, I'm a rb fire->fire. TQ knows about...

Hi,

I'm a rb fire->fire. TQ knows about this bug, but they haven't bothered to fix it, so I did it myself.

Fixed dodge lasts for 60 seconds, but the animation only lasts for 20; which leads to...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.