Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Kobyko
Forum: WarRock 11/28/2011, 16:44
Replies: 9
Views: 1,326
Posted By Kobyko
Dude I used player OPK and its dropping me out of...

Dude I used player OPK and its dropping me out of the map then I have 10 seconds to die. why that?
Forum: WarRock 11/28/2011, 16:32
Replies: 9
Views: 1,326
Posted By Kobyko
PLAYER OPK??? Thank you guys!!!

PLAYER OPK???

Thank you guys!!!
Forum: WarRock 11/28/2011, 16:23
Replies: 9
Views: 1,326
Posted By Kobyko
Grenade Hack...

I saw some hackers who doing Grenade Hack
They dropping a grenade and killing all players on the map.
How can i do this?

Thx for help!
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/09/2011, 15:31
Replies: 48
Views: 2,535
Posted By Kobyko
Yea dude i know this is the Injector but what I'm...

Yea dude i know this is the Injector but what I'm saying is that this link do not good for me and i can't download it. So please, if u can upload it to another website for me..
thanks
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/08/2011, 18:29
Replies: 48
Views: 2,535
Posted By Kobyko
I need the Injector bro not the dll :)

I need the Injector bro not the dll :)
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/08/2011, 18:12
Replies: 48
Views: 2,535
Posted By Kobyko
Hi bro i downloaded the dll file but i can't...

Hi bro i downloaded the dll file but i can't download the injector.
Can u please upload it from another site, for me???
Thank you very much!!
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.