Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: byte1918
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 09/03/2010, 01:46
Replies: 310
Views: 40,442
Posted By byte1918
I will try to answer your questions in English...

I will try to answer your questions in English since I don't speak German, I hope that won't be a problem..

1) What's the meaning of life?
This question is probably the most controversial...
Forum: Lineage 2 08/25/2009, 13:12
Replies: 1
Views: 487
Posted By byte1918
I'm using windows7 and the only bot working for...

I'm using windows7 and the only bot working for my OS is l2net. I haven't used anything else except l2net, but from what I read, the difference between l2net and l2walker is that walker is more NOOB...
Forum: Lineage 2 08/25/2009, 12:58
Replies: 9
Views: 702
Posted By byte1918
"without" I guess you wanted to say *except*,...

"without" I guess you wanted to say *except*, which implies that you can already speedhack using CE.
So.. can you speedhack using CE? if yes, does the server disconnect you? Do l2j servers have...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/17/2009, 10:17
Replies: 3
Views: 875
Posted By byte1918
is this like, um, what's it called..... ...

is this like, um, what's it called.....


Notepad? Because I see a load button.
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/12/2009, 20:30
Replies: 253
Views: 146,675
Posted By byte1918
I'm sorry but I have no idea what that error...

I'm sorry but I have no idea what that error means, I'm just a mere peon trying to help. Maybe the server is protected somehow, but I doubt. Maybe oracle will have time and answer your question. If...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/12/2009, 17:31
Replies: 253
Views: 146,675
Posted By byte1918
I'm not sure what "I agree" you're speaking...

I'm not sure what "I agree" you're speaking about, when you use IG bot, you start l2net, go to logon window, select correct protocol, version and blowfish key and you press IG, afterwards you select...
Forum: Lineage 2 08/12/2009, 14:40
Replies: 10
Views: 3,357
Posted By byte1918
sorry but lol, you either have no idea what...

sorry but lol, you either have no idea what you're talking or you're plain stupid.

the probable reason why walker isn't workin in win7 is because the MAKERS of the bot don't yet support a not...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/12/2009, 12:43
Replies: 253
Views: 146,675
Posted By byte1918
I quote oracle you have to set the...

I quote oracle



you have to set the serveradr to 127.0.0.1, but if you do that you won't be able to log in normally afterwards, imho it's a small price to pay.
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/10/2009, 15:55
Replies: 2
Views: 1,038
Posted By byte1918
afaik only l2net works on w7

afaik only l2net works on w7
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/10/2009, 06:29
Replies: 253
Views: 146,675
Posted By byte1918
It worked! Thank you.

It worked! Thank you.
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/09/2009, 19:55
Replies: 253
Views: 146,675
Posted By byte1918
Works awesome OOG which I actually need 99% of...

Works awesome OOG which I actually need 99% of the time, but in-game it doesn't, I have done everything I can possibly think. I read a few pages back that another guy had same problem, but eventually...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/18/2009, 09:53
Replies: 17
Views: 1,298
Posted By byte1918
or just rename TABCTL32.OCX from zftqat folder to...

or just rename TABCTL32.OCX from zftqat folder to something else.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/18/2009, 08:06
Replies: 247
Views: 65,000
Posted By byte1918
Thx, but now I get ~400 fps when I'm alone in the...

Thx, but now I get ~400 fps when I'm alone in the screen and 25-30 when I'm near 2-3 people..

edit : also my cpu is at max
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/17/2009, 07:57
Replies: 247
Views: 65,000
Posted By byte1918
same here...

same here...
Forum: CO2 Programming 07/16/2009, 17:27
Replies: 4
Views: 2,251
Posted By byte1918
Thank you very much for your answer. I will take...

Thank you very much for your answer. I will take a look and see if it works. Atm I'm happy that for some odd reason my application works when in full screen. I usually play co in window mode, but...
Forum: CO2 Programming 07/16/2009, 16:23
Replies: 4
Views: 2,251
Posted By byte1918
Well.. I'm speaking about custom hotkeys, so far...

Well.. I'm speaking about custom hotkeys, so far my application does what I want it to do when I press ctrl+w(my hotkey of choice) but this works only while I am in windows, if I switch the focus to...
Forum: CO2 Programming 07/16/2009, 15:05
Replies: 4
Views: 2,251
Posted By byte1918
Global Hotkeys C# issue!

Hi.
I am trying to make a simple application in c#, and I need to make the hotkeys work when Conquer window has focus. I have managed to make the hotkeys work globally in windows with

public...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 04/09/2008, 16:27
Replies: 192
Views: 72,203
Posted By byte1918
I have a question.. did you knew you can open the...

I have a question.. did you knew you can open the .csv files with Excel ? I use excel 2003 and works fine.. [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 04/07/2008, 06:13
Replies: 123
Views: 22,826
Posted By byte1918
Thx for the hack , works well , but after 10-20...

Thx for the hack , works well , but after 10-20 minutes I got an error , something about "Call virtual function.." . Just me?
Forum: Silkroad Online 02/16/2008, 15:27
Replies: 1
Views: 804
Posted By byte1918
FULL INT BUILDING ?

Well, I am a level 16 with farming set/bow but Pure INT

What should I build next ?

Spear ? or s/s

What skills should I fallow .. and what mastery trees.

Best tip win +T.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/16/2008, 15:21
Replies: 33,200
Views: 3,038,585
Posted By byte1918
What does NO-DC means ? .. or what does it help...

What does NO-DC means ? .. or what does it help with ?
Forum: Cabal Online 01/03/2008, 18:31
Replies: 25
Views: 2,527
Posted By byte1918
what's the point of this? it's so f*ckin' easy to...

what's the point of this? it's so f*ckin' easy to make a fake movie like that... your movie proves NOTHING!!! if you have something to share with the community please share! otherwise GTFO of here ,...
Forum: SRO Guides & Templates 12/27/2007, 19:26
Replies: 111
Views: 19,742
Posted By byte1918
you kidding us DarkCronicLe ? :) on Troy server...

you kidding us DarkCronicLe ? :) on Troy server you can sell Wind level 2 with 3k EASY ! just spam in town : WTS WIND lv2 for 3k EACH, and you'll be whispered by minimum 10-20 persons. NAB
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 08/17/2007, 17:40
Replies: 1,653
Views: 302,695
Posted By byte1918
dun reattach, pleause use a mirror ... I can't...

dun reattach, pleause use a mirror ... I can't download from epvp site =(( use other host sites pl0x
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/29/2007, 08:50
Replies: 39
Views: 3,122
Posted By byte1918
it was proven in an american court that modifying...

it was proven in an american court that modifying your computer memory isn't illegal . A guy explained this on another forum .. use search if u want to know more.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.