Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Zeroun
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 07/23/2024, 21:01
Replies: 11
Views: 6,231
Posted By Zeroun
Discord link is broken.

Discord link is broken.
Forum: Flyff Trading 03/23/2024, 15:40
Replies: 38
Views: 20,863
Posted By Zeroun
This is what happens when I click the invite....

This is what happens when I click the invite. Just says invalid link.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Flyff Trading 03/22/2024, 16:06
Replies: 38
Views: 20,863
Posted By Zeroun
The discord invite link is not working....

The discord invite link is not working. Interested in this! The API seems amazing, been wanting something like this for a long time!
Forum: Guild Wars 2 05/06/2022, 20:20
Replies: 1
Views: 2,603
Posted By Zeroun
Thanks man I appreciate it!!!!

Thanks man I appreciate it!!!!
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/25/2018, 16:42
Replies: 41
Views: 11,358
Posted By Zeroun
Can anyone confirm that the miner has been...

Can anyone confirm that the miner has been removed? Are all of the detections on virustotal false positives? A bit leery of running software on my machine that has 19 detections. Otherwise, seems...
Forum: Flyff Trading 07/03/2017, 20:29
Replies: 161
Views: 52,983
Posted By Zeroun
A sad day... I wonder if the pserver void will...

A sad day... I wonder if the pserver void will ever be filled again.
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 01/07/2017, 18:32
Replies: 6
Views: 1,877
Posted By Zeroun
Do not buy Archebuddy keys. Bossland is removing...

Do not buy Archebuddy keys. Bossland is removing Archebuddy support in March so all of these keys will be worthless. Out, the developer of Archebuddy, will be creating a standalone bot for roughly 5...
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 12/30/2016, 22:15
Replies: 2
Views: 635
Posted By Zeroun
I sent you a PM! Can't. wait to hear back from...

I sent you a PM! Can't. wait to hear back from you :)!
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 12/30/2016, 17:54
Replies: 2
Views: 635
Posted By Zeroun
EU Prophecy Apex for NA Reckoning Apex

I am looking for some people to do face to face trades with to do 1:1 APEX trades between EU Prophecy and NA Reckoning. Credit to gold ratio isn't the greatest and selling APEX is tax free on the AH....
Forum: ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/25/2016, 02:33
Replies: 4
Views: 5,502
Posted By Zeroun
Don't buy Archebuddy keys, they're stopping...

Don't buy Archebuddy keys, they're stopping support for Archebuddy on March 31st, 2017. They're stopping all sales on January 1st.
Forum: Flyff Trading 02/22/2016, 20:53
Replies: 161
Views: 52,983
Posted By Zeroun
emailed, respond quick pls! Take my money!

emailed, respond quick pls! Take my money!
Forum: ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/29/2015, 18:18
Replies: 142
Views: 53,817
Posted By Zeroun
Does this radar still work? What's the link for...

Does this radar still work? What's the link for it and is there anyway I can temporarily test it out prior to buying it?
Forum: ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/16/2015, 22:39
Replies: 142
Views: 53,817
Posted By Zeroun
Can this radar show fishing spots out in the...

Can this radar show fishing spots out in the ocean? Aka find the nearest Marlin spot?
Forum: ArcheAge 12/16/2014, 19:37
Replies: 251
Views: 60,451
Posted By Zeroun
Do you have to use the teleport kill feature to...

Do you have to use the teleport kill feature to grind or does it also have a walk to mob feature?
Forum: Pokemon 08/03/2013, 19:53
Replies: 1,064
Views: 187,161
Posted By Zeroun
What exactly is the fightbut.png and...

What exactly is the fightbut.png and fightdetect.png a crop of. It just looks like a gray and black blob.
Forum: Pokemon 07/30/2013, 21:31
Replies: 1,064
Views: 187,161
Posted By Zeroun
yes I am using the 2.4 fisher fix.

yes I am using the 2.4 fisher fix.
Forum: Pokemon 07/30/2013, 04:28
Replies: 1,064
Views: 187,161
Posted By Zeroun
Here is what happens after about 1-2 mins of use....

Here is what happens after about 1-2 mins of use.

imgur: the simple image sharer ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Pokemon 07/28/2013, 06:24
Replies: 1,064
Views: 187,161
Posted By Zeroun
Any update on a fix Sirosky?

Any update on a fix Sirosky?
Forum: Pokemon 07/27/2013, 20:35
Replies: 1,064
Views: 187,161
Posted By Zeroun
[QUOTE=Sirosky;24072937]It's probably an issue...

[QUOTE=Sirosky;24072937]It's probably an issue with the damn compiler. What OS are you guys using?

I'm using Windows 7 64 bit
Forum: Pokemon 07/27/2013, 12:01
Replies: 1,064
Views: 187,161
Posted By Zeroun
This is what happens to me as well. The Viridian...

This is what happens to me as well. The Viridian fisher works for about 3-10 fights and then it just says Fisher.exe has crashed (Yes, I downloaded the fisher fix).
Forum: Flyff Trading 06/30/2013, 06:13
Replies: 86
Views: 23,248
Posted By Zeroun
This works 100%. Definitely buying the premium...

This works 100%. Definitely buying the premium version!! :D
Forum: Flyff Trading 06/26/2013, 08:20
Replies: 86
Views: 23,248
Posted By Zeroun
I definitely wouldn't spawn any items with the...

I definitely wouldn't spawn any items with the GM thing. It's easily traceable what items/perins were spawned. I would just take advantage of the level bot.
Forum: Flyff Trading 06/26/2013, 02:32
Replies: 86
Views: 23,248
Posted By Zeroun
Why can't we turn GM Mode off, I don't want to...

Why can't we turn GM Mode off, I don't want to get banned. I just want to use the level bot on it. Can you please make this toggleable.
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/25/2013, 01:00
Replies: 442
Views: 141,792
Posted By Zeroun
This version currently does not work on private...

This version currently does not work on private servers!
Forum: Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/09/2013, 21:26
Replies: 6
Views: 1,073
Posted By Zeroun
2x virus scans please!

2x virus scans please!
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.