Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: GunzNiga
Forum: Conquer Online 2 08/22/2005, 14:13
Replies: 24
Views: 1,511
Posted By GunzNiga
Selling a super bow in triumph +1 one soc ref...

Selling a super bow in triumph +1 one soc ref rainbow other one is a normal draggy...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/10/2005, 11:55
Replies: 150
Views: 16,619
Posted By GunzNiga
You can use a standard text-hex converter, yes....

You can use a standard text-hex converter, yes. But the size of the packet must remain the same. (Overwrite zeroes) [/b][/quote]
How do I know if it's the right size (sorry I'm not that adept at...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/10/2005, 11:43
Replies: 150
Views: 16,619
Posted By GunzNiga
abd If I use a standard text-hex conventor this...

abd If I use a standard text-hex conventor this will be fine for co packets? no need to encypt?


edit - >
what's wrong here??
3C 00 E9 03 6E696765726675636B657232 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/10/2005, 09:07
Replies: 150
Views: 16,619
Posted By GunzNiga
3C 00 E9 03 6E696765726675636B657232 00 00 00 00...

3C 00 E9 03 6E696765726675636B657232 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 464154424F59313233 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 00 00 00
00 00 00...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/05/2005, 19:39
Replies: 242
Views: 39,118
Posted By GunzNiga
someone might spare a sec to explain a few things...

someone might spare a sec to explain a few things for me - I edited the server .dat file and It seems I can't login..... but just through the edited server....
Ithink I was able before but nothing I...
Forum: GunZ 07/05/2005, 11:01
Replies: 24
Views: 2,351
Posted By GunzNiga
why can't I enter the servers replacing the mrs...

why can't I enter the servers replacing the mrs file??
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.