Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: leetheto
Forum: 12Sky2 07/07/2021, 21:10
Replies: 7
Views: 1,574
Posted By leetheto
:facepalm:

:facepalm:
Forum: 12Sky2 06/03/2021, 09:38
Replies: 7
Views: 1,574
Posted By leetheto
xixi124 = swindler

xixi124 = swindler
Forum: 12Sky2 04/02/2021, 08:42
Replies: 11
Views: 1,864
Posted By leetheto
how much?

how much?
Forum: 12Sky2 01/10/2021, 02:15
Replies: 15
Views: 2,275
Posted By leetheto
Can I make it with a Korean name?

Can I make it with a Korean name?
Forum: 12Sky2 01/09/2021, 11:04
Replies: 15
Views: 2,275
Posted By leetheto
Not NPC. I'm talking about the name of the...

Not NPC.
I'm talking about the name of the player.(Not an account)
I can make names only in Chinese and English in my file.
Forum: 12Sky2 01/09/2021, 10:09
Replies: 15
Views: 2,275
Posted By leetheto
Hello I wonder how to make character names in...

Hello
I wonder how to make character names in Turkish or Korean.
Where should I fix it?
Forum: 12Sky2 06/03/2020, 03:54
Replies: 6
Views: 1,627
Posted By leetheto
:thinking:

:thinking:
Forum: 12Sky2 06/03/2020, 03:53
Replies: 7
Views: 1,375
Posted By leetheto
https://youtu.be/86FEcZBZ9F0

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: 12Sky2 05/04/2020, 10:25
Replies: 17
Views: 4,973
Posted By leetheto
reupload or send me link pn please...

reupload or send me link pn please...
Forum: 12Sky2 02/26/2020, 20:39
Replies: 0
Views: 1,314
Posted By leetheto
New Private Twelve Sky 1 Server.

client : KOR / ENG

---[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.