Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dan_sb2008
Forum: Seafight 12/10/2010, 01:54
Replies: 3,816
Views: 401,260
Posted By dan_sb2008
Do I have to make some sort of settings?I have...

Do I have to make some sort of settings?I have try it at work on win XP and runs well but at home on win 7 doesn't work(log in failed message).
I'm suspecting that I might have another program that...
Forum: Seafight 11/23/2010, 02:24
Replies: 3,816
Views: 401,260
Posted By dan_sb2008
Hello, First of all manny thanks for the...

Hello,

First of all manny thanks for the great work that you done.
But nevertheless I have a problem. I know it sounds stupid but I cannot connect.I keep receiving the following message:LogIn...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.