Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kr00g
Forum: GunZ 07/09/2005, 07:21
Replies: 13
Views: 2,057
Posted By kr00g
Im thinking about setting something up so it will...

Im thinking about setting something up so it will auto-start a new round so a friend and i can have his run nightly without having to babysit it.
Forum: GunZ 07/09/2005, 05:27
Replies: 13
Views: 2,057
Posted By kr00g
I still get it to work, although I have to wait...

I still get it to work, although I have to wait for it to actually respawn :(
Forum: GunZ 07/03/2005, 21:57
Replies: 16
Views: 1,728
Posted By kr00g
aim: Smash978 I'd be willing to give this a...

aim: Smash978

I'd be willing to give this a shot.

I do only speak english though :ops:
Forum: Off Topic 06/25/2005, 02:19
Replies: 110
Views: 5,810
Posted By kr00g
USA :)

USA :)
Forum: GunZ 06/25/2005, 01:46
Replies: 59
Views: 4,586
Posted By kr00g
thanks, that seemed to fix the problem :cool:

thanks, that seemed to fix the problem :cool:
Forum: GunZ 06/25/2005, 01:04
Replies: 59
Views: 4,586
Posted By kr00g
It is not letting me overwrite the system.mrs...

It is not letting me overwrite the system.mrs file while im at the login screen, any suggestions?
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.