Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: unknown01
Forum: CO2 Guides & Templates 05/04/2007, 02:01
Replies: 1,697
Views: 233,318
Posted By unknown01
If you guys are getting the message that you need...

If you guys are getting the message that you need to reinstall or re-download the program, that is because you didn't successfully installed patched 4347. Download the patch:...
Forum: CO2 Guides & Templates 01/27/2007, 07:57
Replies: 76
Views: 19,075
Posted By unknown01
D/Cing on gem also works. I mined a normal moon...

D/Cing on gem also works. I mined a normal moon gem in DC mine, and my miner got D/C.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 12/18/2006, 23:35
Replies: 9
Views: 1,002
Posted By unknown01
Here is my Arrow folder, I don't know if its all...

Here is my Arrow folder, I don't know if its all the files, but it's something...
The file is .rar
It wasn't able to upload the arrow.rar to here, so here is the link..

Arrow.rar...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 02/26/2006, 21:57
Replies: 39
Views: 7,491
Posted By unknown01
Nice job done d0v3r. I tested this out as soon...

Nice job done d0v3r. I tested this out as soon you release it and it works like a charm +1 Karma for you. I have a little bug I found. Sometimes when you are runing the Map Viewer, it just cause your...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 02/26/2006, 18:47
Replies: 11
Views: 2,362
Posted By unknown01
I know a better way, all you do is run CO Tobo,...

I know a better way, all you do is run CO Tobo, check mark the "Do not display indirect/ magic attacks" and cast DH, and there will be no timer on there, so you can restore to human any time you...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 01/24/2006, 03:03
Replies: 2,225
Views: 114,712
Posted By unknown01
Well Chocoman, i found 3 bugs. First bug is...

Well Chocoman, i found 3 bugs.
First bug is the login. When you log in it says "Warning res=0! or Warning res=-1!" Second bug when your mining, and when a blue, red, black names D/C's you, you get...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 01/11/2006, 00:57
Replies: 2
Views: 1,267
Posted By unknown01
All you do is replace your conquer.exe in the...

All you do is replace your conquer.exe in the conquer 2.0 folder with the one on the link. There is a backup just in case you did something wrong etc.

Hacked .exe
Conquer.exe Patch 2022...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 11/27/2005, 02:10
Replies: 4
Views: 491
Posted By unknown01
If you are talking about the 2.0 Alpha Server...

If you are talking about the 2.0 Alpha Server patch, here it is. This is the very first patch that TQ put to make your 2.0 Alpha Client run. I hope this is the patch that you are looking for.

The...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.