Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Jinru
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 08/01/2010, 18:00
Replies: 2
Views: 482
Posted By Jinru
S>Huge bundle of gear.

Full 2 socket melee, 2 -5 weapsons, all 2 soc tao except boots, mass amount of other items, and even characters if want pure 130 nin, 130 troj-arch. PM me with offers.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 06/04/2010, 00:00
Replies: 1
Views: 472
Posted By Jinru
B>DBs Socs etc on Liberty

PM me if your selling xD DBS 1-2 soc items
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 12/04/2006, 09:28
Replies: 16
Views: 1,668
Posted By Jinru
Bump :D

Bump :D
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 11/17/2006, 04:30
Replies: 16
Views: 1,668
Posted By Jinru
anyone else try it :P?

anyone else try it :P?
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 11/16/2006, 06:30
Replies: 16
Views: 1,668
Posted By Jinru
It also loads other tools, like cohud etc, i want...

It also loads other tools, like cohud etc, i want to compile a list and eventually add over 50 tools/hacks that are on the forums.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 11/16/2006, 01:15
Replies: 16
Views: 1,668
Posted By Jinru
Scan Loader.zip and f u too :D I dont need to...

Scan Loader.zip and f u too :D I dont need to infect anybody comp -.-
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 11/15/2006, 20:31
Replies: 16
Views: 1,668
Posted By Jinru
Try this, tried to make just exe instead

Try this, tried to make just exe instead
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 11/15/2006, 20:29
Replies: 16
Views: 1,668
Posted By Jinru
It installs the program then it runs

It installs the program then it runs
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 11/15/2006, 19:12
Replies: 16
Views: 1,668
Posted By Jinru
Nonone dl and try out yet :( took me a bit to...

Nonone dl and try out yet :( took me a bit to work on it [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Comments Plz!' border='0' alt='Comments Plz!' />
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 11/15/2006, 06:49
Replies: 16
Views: 1,668
Posted By Jinru
Combined and edit co memory reader with U-Loader...

Combined and edit co memory reader with U-Loader :P
gave all the credits to the things I could remember, if I missed anyone just let me know the name

so far current version includes

8 tools,...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 11/14/2006, 08:39
Replies: 17
Views: 2,267
Posted By Jinru
Working On a new and improved version :P Just...

Working On a new and improved version :P Just give me time
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 11/14/2006, 08:04
Replies: 17
Views: 2,267
Posted By Jinru
Very confusing, did you extract them all in same...

Very confusing, did you extract them all in same folder? I havn't had this error, and do you have .NET framework 2.0?
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 11/14/2006, 06:36
Replies: 17
Views: 2,267
Posted By Jinru
@firesword, nope sorry i dont know how to make a...

@firesword, nope sorry i dont know how to make a teleporter just yet
@krusav probably in near future
@hellrazer good idea, version 2.0 is going to have that, + another new calculator.

Working on...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 11/13/2006, 22:12
Replies: 17
Views: 2,267
Posted By Jinru
50 d/l's and no comments :(

50 d/l's and no comments :(
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 11/13/2006, 05:48
Replies: 17
Views: 2,267
Posted By Jinru
It shouldn't, maybe unblock firewall? I'm new to...

It shouldn't, maybe unblock firewall? I'm new to c# I don't know how the installer works, but it worked fine when my friends loaded it
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 11/12/2006, 15:56
Replies: 17
Views: 2,267
Posted By Jinru
EDIT: wasn't a bug I guess :P

EDIT: wasn't a bug I guess :P
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 11/12/2006, 15:55
Replies: 17
Views: 2,267
Posted By Jinru
Pic 1

Pic 1
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 11/12/2006, 09:07
Replies: 17
Views: 2,267
Posted By Jinru
It's like a loader, it has various hacks that...

It's like a loader, it has various hacks that others have added, it's like a complied hack list, but built in, so they can choose what they want to run, with a built in exp calculator and web browser
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 11/12/2006, 02:09
Replies: 17
Views: 2,267
Posted By Jinru
bump :(

bump :(
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 11/11/2006, 23:55
Replies: 17
Views: 2,267
Posted By Jinru
Time for me to contribute again :D Anyways...

Time for me to contribute again :D

Anyways thx to all who I used progams

I'd like to start off saying I don't use any of these, but I needed a school project.. well I do use multiclient :P...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 10/03/2006, 05:10
Replies: 20
Views: 9,592
Posted By Jinru
good job contributing, +k [/b][/quote] ty,...

good job contributing, +k [/b][/quote]
ty, once i learn to program beter >.< I'll come up with more stuff lol
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 10/03/2006, 04:30
Replies: 20
Views: 9,592
Posted By Jinru
Skill Calculator V 0.1 Insert how much exp...

Skill Calculator V 0.1

Insert how much exp you get per 5 tries, then it calculates from there
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 10/03/2006, 02:22
Replies: 20
Views: 9,592
Posted By Jinru
Nice, Thanks for Bringing this up [/b][/quote] ...

Nice, Thanks for Bringing this up [/b][/quote]
Yeah I know there's that but, dunno i made it anyway + it was for school also hada make simple project, but what if you dont feel like going to link,...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 10/03/2006, 01:46
Replies: 20
Views: 9,592
Posted By Jinru
You just enter how much exp you get every 5...

You just enter how much exp you get every 5 minutes (or get how much you get every minute times that by 5 and insert that) well first you insert how much you currently have like 76.003 and then it'll...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 10/02/2006, 20:21
Replies: 20
Views: 9,592
Posted By Jinru
Sorry, I uploaded wrong version there was a...

Sorry, I uploaded wrong version there was a program with the logic, heres the new file

V0.3: Added a Larger range of how long it'll take to level up
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.