Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Goouranga
Forum: Lineage 2 11/20/2005, 19:27
Replies: 2
Views: 764
Posted By Goouranga
Hey! Im playing on a l2j server with a gm shop in...

Hey! Im playing on a l2j server with a gm shop in giran where can buy most items. So this player comes to me all invisible. I can only see his head. I ask him about what items he's wearing, and he...
Forum: Lineage 2 06/21/2005, 01:25
Replies: 16
Views: 2,743
Posted By Goouranga
I try and try and I succeeded like 2 times......

I try and try and I succeeded like 2 times... when I click login after Enter character[x] the window says "link loginserver failed" or something like that. It seems I cant relogin fast enough. Please...
Forum: Lineage 2 06/17/2005, 18:17
Replies: 16
Views: 2,743
Posted By Goouranga
yeah, Ive seen that and want to know aswell

yeah, Ive seen that and want to know aswell
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.