Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jakob1482
Forum: Facebook 01/31/2012, 18:19
Replies: 260
Views: 12,304
Posted By jakob1482
Can I please get the password?

Can I please get the password?
Forum: WoW Private Server 02/07/2011, 15:13
Replies: 0
Views: 524
Posted By jakob1482
Question WoW 4.0.3 - Website - HELP

Hey.
I've been trying to connect my website/register to that database my wowserver is running on, but without luck. please help me.

Core - Cactusemu
Patch - 4.0.3
Repack - Undercover v4.5.0
...
Forum: WoW Private Server 02/06/2011, 12:18
Replies: 5
Views: 568
Posted By jakob1482
Sry wrong. I's Cactusemu. But when i...

Sry wrong.
I's Cactusemu.

But when i connect with local-ip (10.0.0.10), then i just look at 2 realms. and if i try connect to a realm, it just says "Logging in to game server", and then back to...
Forum: WoW Private Server 02/02/2011, 17:14
Replies: 5
Views: 568
Posted By jakob1482
Core= Trinity Patch= 4.0.3 Repack=...

Core= Trinity

Patch= 4.0.3

Repack= Undercover v4.5.0

Please help :D
Forum: WoW Private Server 02/02/2011, 14:42
Replies: 5
Views: 568
Posted By jakob1482
Arrow World of Warcraft 4.0.3 HELP??

I have a gigant problem... I've got my WoW Private Server public other people can connect to it, but i can't connect to it. Help!

NO PROBLEM ANYMORE.
Forum: Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/23/2010, 20:31
Replies: 148
Views: 14,491
Posted By jakob1482
Debug Privileges set ... Waiting for Engine.exe...

Debug Privileges set ...
Waiting for Engine.exe ...
Process found ...
Sleeping for 3000 ms ...
Injected failed [Errorcode: 5] ...

HELP??
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.