Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: lilblam
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 04/29/2006, 10:02
Replies: 53
Views: 8,415
Posted By lilblam
Ok question, When I try to upgrade level of...

Ok question,

When I try to upgrade level of my warrior's club in the market, I'm told that I'm not high enough level to wield the club when it's upgraded, so the guy refuses to do it. Is there a...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/01/2005, 03:31
Replies: 24
Views: 3,763
Posted By lilblam
Do you guys think it would be possible to edit...

Do you guys think it would be possible to edit something and change the size of players in the game? This way it would be easier to click on people during GW, if they are the size of King Kong!

I...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.