Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: claudio_m
Forum: Seafight 04/02/2015, 22:31
Replies: 1,682
Views: 192,166
Posted By claudio_m
bann?

bann?
Forum: Seafight 10/25/2012, 00:33
Replies: 5
Views: 728
Posted By claudio_m
Any one unbann account's

Any one unbann account's?
Forum: Browsergames 09/07/2012, 23:20
Replies: 26
Views: 1,772
Posted By claudio_m
Yes but bigpoint go see your acount you go...

Yes but bigpoint go see your acount you go banned,if you have 120 talents.
But 50 or 60 no because its a limit.
Forum: Browsergames 09/07/2012, 22:37
Replies: 26
Views: 1,772
Posted By claudio_m
but 120/50 you go banned ;)

but 120/50 you go banned ;)
Forum: Browsergames 09/07/2012, 21:11
Replies: 26
Views: 1,772
Posted By claudio_m
I change for other bug's my friend, you have?

I change for other bug's my friend, you have?
Forum: Browsergames 09/07/2012, 20:49
Replies: 26
Views: 1,772
Posted By claudio_m
50/50 Tallents

I give 50/50 tallents for other bug.
Forum: Browsergames 08/27/2012, 20:57
Replies: 4
Views: 544
Posted By claudio_m
Its seabot my friend

Its seabot my friend
Forum: Browsergames 08/27/2012, 20:42
Replies: 6
Views: 768
Posted By claudio_m
I want to plz send me thx

I want to plz send me thx
Forum: Seafight 08/25/2012, 23:48
Replies: 74
Views: 6,969
Posted By claudio_m
Its not work

Its not work
Forum: Browsergames 08/25/2012, 23:32
Replies: 4
Views: 544
Posted By claudio_m
Its a same but not seacrasher

Its a same but not seacrasher
Forum: Browsergames 08/25/2012, 23:19
Replies: 4
Views: 544
Posted By claudio_m
I change bot for bug's

I change my bot by other bugs.

Bot make glitz,monsters and ships.

Bot 100% functional
Forum: Seafight 08/25/2012, 22:30
Replies: 9
Views: 1,588
Posted By claudio_m
teach me

teach me plz add [Only registered and activated users can see links] thx end enjoy
Forum: Seafight 08/23/2012, 15:54
Replies: 74
Views: 6,969
Posted By claudio_m
request

[Only registered and activated users can see links] send me to plz ;)
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.