Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: frdx64
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 03/03/2014, 09:29
Replies: 35
Views: 20,444
Posted By frdx64
Hello link down ? Thank's... but the password of...

Hello link down ? Thank's... but the password of archive is ???
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 09/26/2013, 13:08
Replies: 21
Views: 4,082
Posted By frdx64
Use this for game_2089 or later ...

Use this for game_2089 or later

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 03/03/2013, 10:23
Replies: 3
Views: 388
Posted By frdx64
Horse diff help

I would like to know how modify horses'ID : lvl 1 to 15.
I mean changing the horse ID when I call it. (Sorry for my bad english...)
Exemple
horse_level 1 => 20101 change to 20147
horse_level 2 =>...
Forum: Metin2 03/03/2013, 09:47
Replies: 4
Views: 560
Posted By frdx64
Ok i'm sorry, thanks.

Ok i'm sorry, thanks.
Forum: Metin2 03/02/2013, 17:16
Replies: 4
Views: 560
Posted By frdx64
No sorry i just would like diff please for change...

No sorry i just would like diff please for change ID
Forum: Metin2 03/02/2013, 16:58
Replies: 4
Views: 560
Posted By frdx64
Horse help

I would like to know how modify horses'ID : lvl 1 to 15.
I mean changing the horse ID when I call it. (Sorry for my bad english...)
Exemple
horse_level 1 => 20101 change to 20147
horse_level 2 =>...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.