Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: daikar
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/21/2016, 15:04
Replies: 76
Views: 16,748
Posted By daikar
I have the vs2015 and the injector doesnt turn...

I have the vs2015 and the injector doesnt turn into the hack
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/18/2016, 21:42
Replies: 1
Views: 1,720
Posted By daikar
Do you want osiris? Okay, just use a summoner and...

Do you want osiris? Okay, just use a summoner and let the pet farm while you are jumping afk
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/09/2016, 17:38
Replies: 7
Views: 2,022
Posted By daikar
Silver Angel's Hack

Silver Angel's Hack
Forum: 4Story Trading 04/04/2016, 20:33
Replies: 0
Views: 466
Posted By daikar
4story - Spanish Server

Hi all,

I sell this items:

Casco:

Archer, assa, summoner.
+18 del 44.
24 evasión, 17 resistencia (3/5).
0 piedras (puedo meterle alguna).
Forum: 4Story Trading 03/26/2016, 17:46
Replies: 12
Views: 1,958
Posted By daikar
Someone is from Italian server¿? (And know who...

Someone is from Italian server¿? (And know who has CiPensoIoooo as name of bg/bm)
Forum: 4Story 03/10/2016, 19:40
Replies: 6
Views: 1,129
Posted By daikar
But does gameguard detect it?¿

But does gameguard detect it?¿
Forum: 4Story 03/10/2016, 18:56
Replies: 6
Views: 1,129
Posted By daikar
Finder of packets

Hi everyone,

what program (software) should i use to find the packets of damage, speed, etc.. in 4story?

Thanks ^^
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/07/2016, 11:13
Replies: 74
Views: 11,815
Posted By daikar
What is the number of skill freeze for archer?

What is the number of skill freeze for archer?
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/05/2016, 12:48
Replies: 74
Views: 11,815
Posted By daikar
When I read it, it was 40... but is okay, no...

When I read it, it was 40... but is okay, no problem
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/05/2016, 12:31
Replies: 74
Views: 11,815
Posted By daikar
I can not understand how you can sell the...

I can not understand how you can sell the hellfire's bot for 40 euros. I think that is so expensive.

It only makes you go from the start of the dung to the end, you dont get the essences from...
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/05/2016, 00:20
Replies: 23
Views: 6,966
Posted By daikar
no xD

no xD
Forum: 4Story 03/01/2016, 15:51
Replies: 7
Views: 2,160
Posted By daikar
What does he mean with delete the cash shop¿?

What does he mean with delete the cash shop¿?
Forum: 4Story 02/15/2016, 19:31
Replies: 8
Views: 1,748
Posted By daikar
I dont know. I did not buy it. I only know about...

I dont know. I did not buy it. I only know about it because i was looking for a hack for GF server
Forum: 4Story 02/15/2016, 18:16
Replies: 4
Views: 1,430
Posted By daikar
Easy solutions for big problems :D

Easy solutions for big problems :D
Forum: 4Story 02/15/2016, 18:14
Replies: 8
Views: 1,748
Posted By daikar
SilverAngel sells it. Just buy it to him xDD

SilverAngel sells it. Just buy it to him xDD
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/21/2011, 17:16
Replies: 258
Views: 41,765
Posted By daikar
I cant' use the hack

I cant' use the hack
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.