Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Destay
Forum: Planetside 01/16/2010, 17:05
Replies: 9
Views: 1,494
Posted By Destay
wish I knew how to lower the rof =/

wish I knew how to lower the rof =/
Forum: Planetside 01/16/2010, 11:18
Replies: 9
Views: 1,494
Posted By Destay
this thing is too fast xd

this thing is too fast xd
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/02/2008, 14:30
Replies: 38
Views: 22,108
Posted By Destay
dunno what to say, bump? >_<

dunno what to say, bump? >_<
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 04/13/2008, 11:12
Replies: 38
Views: 22,108
Posted By Destay
I'm sorry I know this topic is old but many...

I'm sorry I know this topic is old but many servers still use this protection (filesize error thingie) so wouldnt it be useful if this would be reposted? I for one would need a guide like this :P
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.