Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: xaeder
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/07/2018, 16:58
Replies: 5
Views: 395
Posted By xaeder
Need a boost job done, asap

I have an account that needs done. Specs:

p5 28lp to d5, eune, DUOQ only with an account of similar or above rank. MMR is huge, the account lost only 2 games ever (around 30 played), skips are...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/03/2018, 19:10
Replies: 22
Views: 3,772
Posted By xaeder
Very good player, caught quite a few tricks from...

Very good player, caught quite a few tricks from him as jungler. 10/10 placements, all wins! Recommend!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/01/2018, 15:47
Replies: 6
Views: 357
Posted By xaeder
Need a specific boost

Hello, I'm interested if anyone's available before the end of the season to duo with me up to d5 if possible, or p5 if it's too tough for d5. EUNE server.

I haven't played in 3 years, was dia back...
Forum: Overwatch Trading 10/21/2016, 14:09
Replies: 2
Views: 444
Posted By xaeder
He's a confirmed scammer, has a second account...

He's a confirmed scammer, has a second account here too, will withdraw money the moment you send it so you'll have to go through hell to get it back. He isn't top500, sits around plat and if...
Forum: Overwatch Trading 10/13/2016, 20:13
Replies: 1
Views: 254
Posted By xaeder
Post High elo boost to play with boosters (duoq)

So here's the deal, best offer wins if it's not too much. You can make offers here on my thread or PM me. Trusted people only please.

3105-3800, I play with you, I'm very decent with some of the...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/31/2015, 15:48
Replies: 4
Views: 245
Posted By xaeder
EUW acc, lv 30, cheap, fast - non botted

As the title says, I need a lv 30 EUW acc real fast. As far as I'm concerned it needs only one champion. Don't care about skins, champs, ip, runes or anything, just has to be lv 30. Cheapest...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/21/2014, 20:19
Replies: 304
Views: 28,451
Posted By xaeder
Ordered a plat 1 to dia 5. Will see how it goes...

Ordered a plat 1 to dia 5. Will see how it goes :)


Edit: Went really well, very fast, lost only one game due to trolling, rest of them clean wins, he even played the champs I commonly use, so it...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/23/2013, 22:09
Replies: 3
Views: 527
Posted By xaeder
I got a gold 1 50lp, plat mmr acc smurf to offer...

I got a gold 1 50lp, plat mmr acc smurf to offer on eune. Interested?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/22/2013, 22:24
Replies: 41
Views: 3,430
Posted By xaeder
Did 2 vouch games for me, gold 1. First one he...

Did 2 vouch games for me, gold 1. First one he played really well with Jax, tried his best to carry it, but botlane was feeding terribly, to a point where the game was 3/10 in 12 mins or so. Wasn't...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/16/2013, 17:24
Replies: 3,568
Views: 316,628
Posted By xaeder
Ordered 50 level 10s.

Ordered 50 level 10s.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/02/2013, 05:10
Replies: 41
Views: 3,216
Posted By xaeder
I'm interested whether you can do a duoQ sort of...

I'm interested whether you can do a duoQ sort of boost, plat1>dia5?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/25/2013, 03:08
Replies: 91
Views: 7,499
Posted By xaeder
Can you do DuoQ jobs? Say... plat1>d5?

Can you do DuoQ jobs? Say... plat1>d5?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/22/2013, 00:03
Replies: 2,156
Views: 197,860
Posted By xaeder
Sent you a PM. Hope it's resolved soon :)

Sent you a PM. Hope it's resolved soon :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/20/2013, 13:45
Replies: 2,156
Views: 197,860
Posted By xaeder
The wait time for the service sure is long. My...

The wait time for the service sure is long. My accs still sitting at level 1 for quite a while now.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/18/2013, 15:02
Replies: 2,156
Views: 197,860
Posted By xaeder
Hmm, still nothing, the accounts were made a week...

Hmm, still nothing, the accounts were made a week ago, but no leveling.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/16/2013, 20:29
Replies: 2,156
Views: 197,860
Posted By xaeder
Still waiting. Been more than a week I guess....

Still waiting. Been more than a week I guess. Hope its done soon, I need the IP/RP to get champs for ranked asap :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/15/2013, 00:21
Replies: 625
Views: 95,670
Posted By xaeder
Okay, so he finished doing the promised bonus...

Okay, so he finished doing the promised bonus matches, did 50 lp for me in p5. Won 3 lost 2.

All in all, their customer service is top notch and once you give them a push, they'll get the job...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/13/2013, 16:50
Replies: 625
Views: 95,670
Posted By xaeder
I received a new booster as promised, he totally...

I received a new booster as promised, he totally stomped the games, got me into plat, and is playing a few more promised matches for me, spectating him now, he's really good, his reactions are...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/10/2013, 20:06
Replies: 625
Views: 95,670
Posted By xaeder
Okay, so an update on my order. I appealed to...

Okay, so an update on my order. I appealed to their customer service about the bad booster on my account. That booster was also flaming and got me a tribunal warning. However, they were very polite...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/10/2013, 03:46
Replies: 35
Views: 5,097
Posted By xaeder
So, if I order 1x Pax TF, I'll get a low level NA...

So, if I order 1x Pax TF, I'll get a low level NA account with only that skin on it? I'm not sure how it works, so that's why I'm asking :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/09/2013, 19:14
Replies: 2,156
Views: 197,860
Posted By xaeder
Yaaay, he's back! :) Hope my order will be...

Yaaay, he's back! :) Hope my order will be completed soon then :D
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/08/2013, 14:26
Replies: 625
Views: 95,670
Posted By xaeder
I sent them an email, and he was really nice,...

I sent them an email, and he was really nice, responded in a few hours, and nudged the booster to speed it up properly. The bad thing about it: the booster is still losing a lot.

Dunno if its...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/06/2013, 14:42
Replies: 625
Views: 95,670
Posted By xaeder
I must add to this experience. I did gold 1 to...

I must add to this experience. I did gold 1 to plat 5, at start, they duod and won a few games, but at some 50-60 LP they started losing more than winning. I've spectated them and their teammates...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/05/2013, 13:50
Replies: 2,156
Views: 197,860
Posted By xaeder
Bought 50 refs yesterday. Let's hope it works :)

Bought 50 refs yesterday. Let's hope it works :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/05/2013, 03:16
Replies: 124
Views: 30,510
Posted By xaeder
If I'm recruit in plat V, i get a discount for...

If I'm recruit in plat V, i get a discount for pushing to diamond V? Or is it just bigger price for veteran? And how much would it cost?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.