Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: redcrusher
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 03/30/2010, 21:10
Replies: 1
Views: 3,170
Posted By redcrusher
FFXI AC Tool Vs AutoIt

I am trying to make a simple bot in AUTOIT, but for some reason, nothing is "sending" ...

Let me explain..

I have the window selected, and i use the function Send(). But nothing gets sent to...
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 05/30/2008, 14:01
Replies: 70
Views: 25,751
Posted By redcrusher
i have been having some trouble with the packets...

i have been having some trouble with the packets lately.

This could be due to 2.4.2.
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 05/20/2008, 11:48
Replies: 70
Views: 25,751
Posted By redcrusher
I am sorry i have not worked on this project in a...

I am sorry i have not worked on this project in a while.

Now that i am out of classes, i will be able to put more work into it.

--redcrusher
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 04/01/2008, 00:30
Replies: 70
Views: 25,751
Posted By redcrusher
Please copy and paste some messages ( that are...

Please copy and paste some messages ( that are actual messages ) from the error and other panes.

i will fix it :)
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 03/31/2008, 07:47
Replies: 70
Views: 25,751
Posted By redcrusher
What tab is this under? and are you getting...

What tab is this under?

and are you getting regular tells?
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 03/28/2008, 20:36
Replies: 70
Views: 25,751
Posted By redcrusher
I understand that i am giving out the source. i...

I understand that i am giving out the source. i have been planing on doing that. I just need to get it working all the way 1st

which is why i need input on input on what is going wrong.

Please...
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 03/27/2008, 02:57
Replies: 70
Views: 25,751
Posted By redcrusher
Please send a few tells and send the packet in...

Please send a few tells and send the packet in the "all" tab to me. If you do that i will fix it for you.

Copy and past them.
(pm me if you don't want to post it in here)
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 03/24/2008, 02:52
Replies: 70
Views: 25,751
Posted By redcrusher
Is there ANY packets in the "All" tab? Also,...

Is there ANY packets in the "All" tab?
Also, what port are you running wow on?
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 03/24/2008, 00:56
Replies: 70
Views: 25,751
Posted By redcrusher
What is not working? Does the program start...

What is not working?

Does the program start up? does it catch packets in the "All" tab?

I need more details :P

---------------------------------------
UPDATED V0.3
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 03/24/2008, 00:01
Replies: 70
Views: 25,751
Posted By redcrusher
Because I fail at life, can you please write...

Because I fail at life,

can you please write you posts in English, if you know how?
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 03/23/2008, 03:36
Replies: 70
Views: 25,751
Posted By redcrusher
Is everything working? any feedback?

Is everything working?

any feedback?
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 03/22/2008, 13:46
Replies: 70
Views: 25,751
Posted By redcrusher
FIXED I forgot I changed some of the class...

FIXED

I forgot I changed some of the class names, and left others.
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 03/22/2008, 07:22
Replies: 70
Views: 25,751
Posted By redcrusher
The source will be released after I am...

The source will be released after I am "finished", as you put it :P

I do need people to test it out and give me feedback. tell me: if it worked for you, what needs to be fixed, how I could make...
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 03/22/2008, 04:14
Replies: 70
Views: 25,751
Posted By redcrusher
*UPDATE* Version 0.2 Beta

*UPDATE*
Version 0.2 Beta
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 03/21/2008, 22:30
Replies: 70
Views: 25,751
Posted By redcrusher
I hear that people are having problems with the...

I hear that people are having problems with the program.

If you have started the program and there are packets showing up in the "All" panel. But nothing showing up anywhere else, then it is a...
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 03/21/2008, 10:44
Replies: 70
Views: 25,751
Posted By redcrusher
I may be releasing the source, AFTER i finish it....

I may be releasing the source, AFTER i finish it.

My only worry is that people will use the information I have found to send packets back to the world of warcraft servers. Althought I am all for...
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 03/21/2008, 00:48
Replies: 70
Views: 25,751
Posted By redcrusher
As this program is NOT changing memory values or...

As this program is NOT changing memory values or changing WOW files, it is very unlikely that it can be detected.
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 03/20/2008, 11:25
Replies: 70
Views: 25,751
Posted By redcrusher
i really wish i could read German better :P

i really wish i could read German better :P
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 03/20/2008, 11:13
Replies: 70
Views: 25,751
Posted By redcrusher
I did not get banned or anything ... yet :P ...

I did not get banned or anything ... yet :P

But some guy in another forum apparently reported me, so I just took the safe rout and uploaded it here:P

Development Continues!

I should have an...
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 03/20/2008, 08:14
Replies: 70
Views: 25,751
Posted By redcrusher
I was reported for "hacking" so, I took it off my...

I was reported for "hacking" so, I took it off my site and uploaded it here. :P
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 03/19/2008, 23:41
Replies: 70
Views: 25,751
Posted By redcrusher
*Message Translated* *Updated with Virus Scan* ...

*Message Translated*
*Updated with Virus Scan*
---------------------------------
*Anzeige Übersetzt*
*Aktualisiert mit Virus-Scan*
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 03/19/2008, 09:26
Replies: 70
Views: 25,751
Posted By redcrusher
Lightbulb World of Warcraft Packet Decoder

English:
This program captures and decodes World of Warcraft network packets.

Have you ever wanted to see if you have any messages in-game without maximizing World of Warcraft? Now you can! ...
Forum: FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/12/2008, 03:22
Replies: 9
Views: 3,037
Posted By redcrusher
BACK!!!

Ok, I have not been able to work on this bot for a long while.

For more updates, goto:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/06/2007, 07:54
Replies: 9
Views: 3,037
Posted By redcrusher
Wow, i havn't been on here in a long time ... ...

Wow, i havn't been on here in a long time ...
As a matter of fact, i haven't even played this game is a long time ...

BUT i hope this still works.!!!

if it does not , i will fix it ,... can...
Forum: FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/07/2005, 12:29
Replies: 9
Views: 3,037
Posted By redcrusher
This bot is made for the fishing system that was...

This bot is made for the fishing system that was released on Feb. 24, 2005
Go to :
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
for information on this fishing system

Updated

...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.