Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: BaronuL
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/26/2013, 18:45
Replies: 3,938
Views: 564,671
Posted By BaronuL
Can someone answer me? I want to know if GM...

Can someone answer me? I want to know if GM detector works. I don't want to risk my account but if it works that would mean no risks. I really need an answer.. Kamer?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/26/2013, 09:37
Replies: 3,938
Views: 564,671
Posted By BaronuL
Can someone answer me? I want to know if GM...

Can someone answer me? I want to know if GM detector works. I don't want to risk my account but if it works that would mean no risks. :) I really need an answer.. Kamer?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/24/2013, 01:14
Replies: 3,938
Views: 564,671
Posted By BaronuL
Thank you for this hack! GM detector works?

Thank you for this hack! GM detector works?
Forum: Metin2 02/12/2013, 00:09
Replies: 3
Views: 3,204
Posted By BaronuL
I have the same problem. My bonusses remain the...

I have the same problem. My bonusses remain the same. I think that id of bonus switch was changed by the owner of the server. HOW cand I find out the right code?
P.S.: I tried all versions of...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 11/16/2012, 09:23
Replies: 1
Views: 579
Posted By BaronuL
Padmark Switchbot Problem

Hi,
I have some problems with padmark switchbot. The bonus does not change. I think is becouse game moderators changed vnum for reinforce item. I pressed readout and it gives me a number: 14149, but...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/15/2012, 19:17
Replies: 146
Views: 125,405
Posted By BaronuL
Please give us some instructions. I don't know...

Please give us some instructions. I don't know where I should put that file to make it work.

edit: Does anyone know english? I don't understand a word in german. :|

:confused:
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/07/2012, 12:25
Replies: 363
Views: 69,057
Posted By BaronuL
install instructions in english please! thank...

install instructions in english please!
thank you
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/05/2012, 12:36
Replies: 6,546
Views: 1,087,816
Posted By BaronuL
Can someone speak in english and help me with...

Can someone speak in english and help me with error "????" ?
I have windows 7, 64 bit and this error always appears.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/05/2012, 12:29
Replies: 26
Views: 7,328
Posted By BaronuL
I have now perX injector but error with...

I have now perX injector but error with "????????" still appears. I can't imagine why I am the only person who have problems with multihack by slait:mad:
help me :confused:
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/04/2012, 15:24
Replies: 26
Views: 7,328
Posted By BaronuL
Thank you for answer asedas. Can you tell me what...

Thank you for answer asedas. Can you tell me what injector I must use for this multihack?
p.s.: I tried to inject that dll 100+ times with injector from archive :D
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/04/2012, 11:56
Replies: 6,546
Views: 1,087,816
Posted By BaronuL
I have a problem with this multihack. I recive an...

I have a problem with this multihack. I recive an error with "???" when I use it.. I tried many things like reinstall the game or download last version of multihack, but it doesn't work. If someone...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/04/2012, 11:17
Replies: 26
Views: 7,328
Posted By BaronuL
I have a problem with multihack by Slait. I...

I have a problem with multihack by Slait. I recive an error with "???" when I use it.. I tried many things like reinstall the game or download last version of multihack, but it doesn't work. If...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/21/2011, 01:21
Replies: 6,546
Views: 1,087,816
Posted By BaronuL
Hi Slait, Can you write one post in english...

Hi Slait,
Can you write one post in english with the solution for error "you have NOT the newest version"?Thank you a lot and I hope you can help me.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/20/2011, 23:07
Replies: 6,546
Views: 1,087,816
Posted By BaronuL
Hello, I have a little problem. I tried to use...

Hello,
I have a little problem. I tried to use multibot, but I saw an error.
"warning, you do not have the newest version of the bot"
at 22:00 it works and now, nothing. I tried to download the...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/23/2011, 15:07
Replies: 207
Views: 80,980
Posted By BaronuL
Kann jemand mir erklären, wie in Englisch zu...

Kann jemand mir erklären, wie in Englisch zu hacken? (google translate :o)
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/16/2011, 18:52
Replies: 425
Views: 75,562
Posted By BaronuL
**

**
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/31/2011, 20:39
Replies: 6,156
Views: 767,429
Posted By BaronuL
I tried angelbot, but it not worked.Please...

I tried angelbot, but it not worked.Please someone can make a new version for angelbot and post here?

Thank you, and I hope to find a solution.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/03/2010, 23:14
Replies: 387
Views: 134,551
Posted By BaronuL
Works on metin2.ro? ''You're not allowed to use...

Works on metin2.ro?
''You're not allowed to use these Hack!''
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/24/2010, 19:34
Replies: 167
Views: 17,575
Posted By BaronuL
Work on Metin2.ro??

Work on Metin2.ro??
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/24/2010, 19:32
Replies: 9
Views: 792
Posted By BaronuL
Please, you can write in english. instructions..

Please, you can write in english.
instructions..
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/24/2010, 17:52
Replies: 182
Views: 284,227
Posted By BaronuL
Work on metin2.ro ?

Work on metin2.ro ?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/24/2010, 17:50
Replies: 146
Views: 53,112
Posted By BaronuL
unable to open proces memory on metin2.ro

unable to open proces memory
on metin2.ro
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/24/2010, 16:54
Replies: 167
Views: 17,575
Posted By BaronuL
When I press INSERT the Menu do not start help?

When I press INSERT the Menu do not start
help?
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.