Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Raptоr
Forum: General Art 10/28/2010, 04:41
Replies: 4
Views: 1,181
Posted By Raptоr
This has nothing to do with conquer.

This has nothing to do with conquer.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/23/2010, 07:25
Replies: 15
Views: 897
Posted By Raptоr
You cannot type in them commands in LostConquer.

You cannot type in them commands in LostConquer.
Forum: Main 10/23/2010, 00:34
Replies: 59
Views: 17,011
Posted By Raptоr
Halloween Event 2010 - Entries

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/22/2010, 22:45
Replies: 8
Views: 984
Posted By Raptоr
Did you put these in OldCODB/Companions.txt: ...

Did you put these in OldCODB/Companions.txt:

9000 3500 3500 90 1000 10000 920 IronGuard
9001 4500 4500 100 1001 20000 920 CopperGuard
9002 5500 5500 110 1001 35000 920 SilverGuard
9003 6500...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/21/2010, 23:45
Replies: 29
Views: 1,858
Posted By Raptоr
I was thinking something like, having tournaments...

I was thinking something like, having tournaments kind of like Acid did, but not pvp server. Instead just a level server. But you gotta be a certain level to enter the tourney. Maybe you can work...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/21/2010, 02:32
Replies: 29
Views: 1,858
Posted By Raptоr
I would put in features that players have never...

I would put in features that players have never seen before. I'm not the "ClassicCo" guy, I like the newer versions of Conquer. Newer features really are great. As of the moment I have no ideas...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.