Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: alan0125
Forum: Facebook 11/11/2012, 18:44
Replies: 1,160
Views: 127,514
Posted By alan0125
thanks for answering, to repair squads too?

thanks for answering, to repair squads too?
Forum: Facebook 11/11/2012, 17:33
Replies: 1,160
Views: 127,514
Posted By alan0125
I CAN NOT REPAIR OR BUILD INSTANTLY ACHIEVE ONLY...

I CAN NOT REPAIR OR BUILD INSTANTLY ACHIEVE ONLY CAN IMPROVE AND LAB TECH (LOS UPDATES) SOMEONE HELP ME?
example:
I asked for the academy to improve the level 8

Metal: 4392300 = 43 05 6C = 6C 05...
Forum: Facebook 11/11/2012, 02:02
Replies: 1,160
Views: 127,514
Posted By alan0125
FUNCIONA CON LOS EDIFICIOS ? WORKS WITH...

FUNCIONA CON LOS EDIFICIOS ?
WORKS WITH BUILDINGS?
Forum: Facebook 11/11/2012, 01:50
Replies: 1,160
Views: 127,514
Posted By alan0125
Hi, I managed to work but now when I try to...

Hi, I managed to work but now when I try to buildings gives me no option when I put fire scan, I'm doing wrong?
Forum: Facebook 11/10/2012, 21:35
Replies: 1,160
Views: 127,514
Posted By alan0125
hi, someone can do in a video of all the steps...

hi, someone can do in a video of all the steps please try to follow step by step but I do not understand, I'm stuck for 5 hours and I can not go! .
Forum: Facebook 11/10/2012, 19:57
Replies: 1,160
Views: 127,514
Posted By alan0125
thanks for your answer but I just, give me fire...

thanks for your answer but I just, give me fire scan and not give any results, take a picture:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Facebook 11/10/2012, 19:38
Replies: 1,160
Views: 127,514
Posted By alan0125
hola alguien me ayuda ? inteto seguir paso a paso...

hola alguien me ayuda ? inteto seguir paso a paso pero me trabe aca !

tengo de metal 577,526 lo paso a hex =88 1D 6 lo invierto = 06 1D 88 00 ok ?

Tengo de oil : 769,875 en hex = BB F5 3 ,...
Forum: Facebook 07/16/2012, 17:31
Replies: 26
Views: 12,434
Posted By alan0125
thanks

thanks
Forum: Facebook 07/16/2012, 14:38
Replies: 26
Views: 12,434
Posted By alan0125
hi could anyone explain me how to use this hack?...

hi could anyone explain me how to use this hack? Or if there are any other? . thanks
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.