Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Taftvalue
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/11/2013, 11:31
Replies: 28
Views: 1,388
Posted By Taftvalue
hey there I could vouch im silver 1

hey there I could vouch im silver 1
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/11/2013, 09:59
Replies: 7
Views: 613
Posted By Taftvalue
Looking for elo boost from silver 1 to gold 5

hi as the title says I'm looking for an elo boost from silver 1 to gold 5. I'm at 42 LP. got almost all champs and good runes. I'd like to pay via RP gifting. pm me or post your price here
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/11/2013, 08:50
Replies: 17
[Buying] Elo Boost for RP
Views: 2,197
Posted By Taftvalue
hi guys I'm looking for an elo boost aswell. from...

hi guys I'm looking for an elo boost aswell. from silver 1 to gold 5, im sick of all the trolls and feeders, I'd like to pay with RP aswell. so if anyone is interested PM me and we can talk about the...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.