Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: lukas265
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 09/17/2013, 11:17
Replies: 9
[Selling] DarkOrbit acc usa2
Views: 481
Posted By lukas265
yes,premium for a long time and Pilot points 40

yes,premium for a long time and Pilot points 40
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 09/07/2013, 18:30
Replies: 9
[Selling] DarkOrbit acc usa2
Views: 481
Posted By lukas265
DarkOrbit acc usa2

Hello, I am selling DO acc. But his performance.

32 lf4,1.8 billions exp, 2 designe, 10 drones,3 havoc's,2,6 billions lasers ammo,formations,500k uri.
Server Usa2

What price this?
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/10/2012, 08:57
Replies: 53
Views: 4,332
Posted By lukas265
YES!!!! ELSE bug wiil fixed!!!!

YES!!!! ELSE bug wiil fixed!!!!
Forum: Browsergames Trading 05/14/2012, 17:28
Replies: 132
Views: 13,741
Posted By lukas265
While unfortunately only webmoney, paypal, and...

While unfortunately only webmoney, paypal, and will soon add ucash
Forum: Browsergames Trading 05/14/2012, 16:52
Replies: 132
Views: 13,741
Posted By lukas265
Uridium again sold :)

Uridium again sold :)
Forum: Browsergames Trading 05/13/2012, 01:55
Replies: 132
Views: 13,741
Posted By lukas265
These safe way, unnecessarily logs does not leave...

These safe way, unnecessarily logs does not leave even at the level admins. Credit the URI for about a month, no ban has ever had.
Forum: Browsergames Trading 05/12/2012, 16:36
Replies: 132
Views: 13,741
Posted By lukas265
I do not steal accounts. I simply do not need. I...

I do not steal accounts. I simply do not need. I can do a lot of Urik and all.
Forum: Browsergames Trading 05/12/2012, 16:07
Replies: 132
Views: 13,741
Posted By lukas265
Login: Doc_test|sp_elitepvp Pass : 1111 Check...

Login: Doc_test|sp_elitepvp
Pass : 1111
Check logs. No logs, And 57000 uri.
Two days of vacation. Then begin to sell
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 05/12/2012, 11:08
Replies: 27
Views: 3,527
Posted By lukas265
Psc or webmoney. better Webmoney (+% URI)

Psc or webmoney. better Webmoney (+% URI)
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/12/2012, 11:03
Replies: 16
Views: 2,574
Posted By lukas265
/Facepalm My way is NO CARD ^^

/Facepalm
My way is NO CARD ^^
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 05/12/2012, 09:23
Replies: 27
Views: 3,527
Posted By lukas265
Forgot to add, it is not carding!

Forgot to add, it is not carding!
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 05/11/2012, 20:41
Replies: 27
Views: 3,527
Posted By lukas265
/facepalm.http://rghost.ru/38032571.view ...

/facepalm.[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
I can give the data.



Please, write in my skype

I can remove the video if you do not believe it!
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 05/11/2012, 20:16
Replies: 27
Views: 3,527
Posted By lukas265
You are not tested man

You are not tested man
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 05/11/2012, 20:07
Replies: 27
Views: 3,527
Posted By lukas265
How much do you sell?

How much do you sell?
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 05/11/2012, 20:00
Replies: 27
Views: 3,527
Posted By lukas265
Sale URIDIUM|Credits|in darkorbit on ID!

Hi friends, I present to you a new service - transfer of credits and uridium on ID! Uridium is credits in any amount, but the average rates are as follows:

Uridium:

99000 = 5$
299000 = 14$...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/11/2012, 18:00
Replies: 35
Views: 6,414
Posted By lukas265
Please wait. I throw to check only one. ...

Please wait.


I throw to check only one.


No. accrual credit goes to ID. ONLY ID.
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/11/2012, 17:02
Replies: 35
Views: 6,414
Posted By lukas265
Ok,wait, I send 5555 uri. In the evening

Ok,wait, I send 5555 uri. In the evening
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/11/2012, 16:31
Replies: 35
Views: 6,414
Posted By lukas265
The screenshot you will not believe...

The screenshot you will not believe...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/11/2012, 16:31
Replies: 35
Views: 6,414
Posted By lukas265
Everything will be in the evening. Sorry

Everything will be in the evening. Sorry
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/11/2012, 16:26
Replies: 35
Views: 6,414
Posted By lukas265
Ok, Please wait

Ok, Please wait
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/11/2012, 16:22
Replies: 35
Views: 6,414
Posted By lukas265
No fake.Can throw on the check, no log!

No fake.Can throw on the check, no log!
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/11/2012, 16:10
Replies: 35
Views: 6,414
Posted By lukas265
Sale of uridium on ID!

Hi friends, I present to you a new service - transfer of credits and uridium on ID! Uridium is credits in any amount, but the average rates are as follows:

Uridium:

99000 = 6$
299000 = 15$...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/01/2012, 10:11
Replies: 3
Views: 656
Posted By lukas265
Dbot Source

Please throw off the source Dbot, I'll be very grateful!
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/17/2012, 15:55
Replies: 1,067
Views: 124,595
Posted By lukas265
Demo License 4567200 (6 hrs) License Key:...

Demo License 4567200 (6 hrs)
License Key: B2205-25E85-E838A-9952C-F9A68
Use)
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/13/2012, 10:14
Replies: 1,067
Views: 124,595
Posted By lukas265
thanks!

thanks!
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.