Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Doseon
Forum: MapleStory 05/05/2013, 14:06
Replies: 0
Views: 656
Posted By Doseon
[117.1] RadianceMs! 6x/4x/2x We Are Back!

RadianceMs was started since v62/v83 and now has returned as v117!
We are a professional GMS like server that has custom features to not get bored of constant training. Fun methods of obtaining...
Forum: League of Legends 05/25/2012, 16:22
Replies: 71
Views: 6,497
Posted By Doseon
If the bot has 3 points and stops you from...

If the bot has 3 points and stops you from capturing by attacking you, then you will most likely lose.
Forum: League of Legends 05/25/2012, 13:25
Replies: 71
Views: 6,497
Posted By Doseon
well the thing with that is you can win, but the...

well the thing with that is you can win, but the bot turns around and defends if you go too fast that is why I didn't have it buying anything.
Forum: League of Legends 05/25/2012, 13:06
Replies: 71
Views: 6,497
Posted By Doseon
I'm honestly looking for an easy way to win...

I'm honestly looking for an easy way to win compared to the 1v1 method I was using. If anyone knows an easy way of winning a dominion game I can code and release it but for now it'll be down for now.
Forum: League of Legends 05/24/2012, 03:53
Replies: 71
Views: 6,497
Posted By Doseon
This bot is outdated since the graphics changed....

This bot is outdated since the graphics changed. I will release and updated version soon.
Forum: League of Legends 05/22/2012, 23:11
Replies: 71
Views: 6,497
Posted By Doseon
It's slow because it was losing. It's supposed to...

It's slow because it was losing. It's supposed to win and I can make it go faster but I made it go slow on purpose because MF was losing when going too fast. I'll adjust it in v2.0 since I'll need to...
Forum: League of Legends 05/22/2012, 20:26
Replies: 71
Views: 6,497
Posted By Doseon
Yea the defeat is because I based the bot on the...

Yea the defeat is because I based the bot on the movement speed of MF. That is probably why T_T.I was gonna make a option choice on the bot the let you select the fastest base champ on the free list....
Forum: League of Legends 05/22/2012, 11:43
Replies: 71
Views: 6,497
Posted By Doseon
by pixel detection I mean one pixel not huge...

by pixel detection I mean one pixel not huge array or bunch of pixels.
Forum: League of Legends 05/22/2012, 09:33
Replies: 71
Views: 6,497
Posted By Doseon
yea, still work in progress. not sure what to do...

yea, still work in progress. not sure what to do as of now since everyone is having problems at different places. Maybe I will use less pixel color recognition in v2 for when the game changes graphic...
Forum: League of Legends 05/22/2012, 09:24
Replies: 71
Views: 6,497
Posted By Doseon
Yea I put timers on pixel detection, so if the...

Yea I put timers on pixel detection, so if the pixels don't get recognized it messes up after a period of time. It's getting stuck at different places for people. Maybe in the newer version I'll use...
Forum: League of Legends 05/22/2012, 09:18
Replies: 71
Views: 6,497
Posted By Doseon
@tosiek22 Were you able to level to 5? A lot of...

@tosiek22 Were you able to level to 5? A lot of mentions of getting stuck x-x
Forum: League of Legends 05/22/2012, 08:35
Replies: 71
Views: 6,497
Posted By Doseon
Hmm that is really weird.. Either it's pressing...

Hmm that is really weird.. Either it's pressing after detecting the pixel too fast or not detecting the pixel at all because it's a bit different. I'll have to look into it. I probably will recode...
Forum: League of Legends 05/22/2012, 08:11
Replies: 71
Views: 6,497
Posted By Doseon
that's because you didn't give me your hwid to...

that's because you didn't give me your hwid to add into the system lol

Also, I honestly have no idea where to start since everyone is having a problem at a different place. Maybe it has to do with...
Forum: League of Legends 05/22/2012, 06:23
Replies: 71
Views: 6,497
Posted By Doseon
failed to find the continue pixel for some...

failed to find the continue pixel for some reason. Everyone is having problems at different places. Honestly I have no idea why the battle training one doesn't work because everyone has pretty much...
Forum: League of Legends 05/22/2012, 06:16
Replies: 71
Views: 6,497
Posted By Doseon
The dominion issue I am trying to work out atm.

The dominion issue I am trying to work out atm.
Forum: League of Legends 05/22/2012, 05:53
Replies: 71
Views: 6,497
Posted By Doseon
Well battle training shouldn't matter because it...

Well battle training shouldn't matter because it handles locking and unlocking automatically and it should automatically unlocked in dominion as well.
Forum: League of Legends 05/22/2012, 05:47
Replies: 71
Views: 6,497
Posted By Doseon
Hmm after ashe's w it should just press middle of...

Hmm after ashe's w it should just press middle of the map unless it's clicking to too fast hmm
Forum: League of Legends 05/22/2012, 05:34
Replies: 71
Views: 6,497
Posted By Doseon
Hmm just change the name of your lvlchk.bmp to...

Hmm just change the name of your lvlchk.bmp to lvl1.bmp not sure why it's not detecting it to be identical.
Forum: League of Legends 05/22/2012, 05:28
Replies: 71
Views: 6,497
Posted By Doseon
hmm could you go to your DozoBot folder and look...

hmm could you go to your DozoBot folder and look at the lvlchk1.bmp? Is it a image that looks like lvl1.bmp or something completely different?
Forum: League of Legends 05/22/2012, 05:21
Replies: 71
Views: 6,497
Posted By Doseon
Does it fail to change the summoner icon or fails...

Does it fail to change the summoner icon or fails to save it? Also is your account between lvl 1-5?

Edit: You can check your folder on the, "lvlchk.bmp" folder and tell if it's taking picture of...
Forum: League of Legends 05/22/2012, 05:18
Replies: 71
Views: 6,497
Posted By Doseon
Celo do you have the correct display settings?...

Celo do you have the correct display settings? Must be exactly like ULB. It is failing to detect level and it turns off and restarts.
Forum: League of Legends 05/22/2012, 05:06
Replies: 71
Views: 6,497
Posted By Doseon
yeah it closes after 3-4 minutes because it...

yeah it closes after 3-4 minutes because it detected something went wrong during one of the processes. It might be the shop detecting it's supposed to do.
Forum: League of Legends 05/22/2012, 04:59
Replies: 71
Views: 6,497
Posted By Doseon
Hmm do you mind posting a pic when it messes up?

Hmm do you mind posting a pic when it messes up?
Forum: League of Legends 05/22/2012, 04:08
Replies: 71
Views: 6,497
Posted By Doseon
Yes it has to be 1024x768 full screen and...

Yes it has to be 1024x768 full screen and borderless. The menu goes extremely fast due to pixel recognition and dominion needs to be full screen and needs to have the green eye at the bottom which is...
Forum: League of Legends 05/22/2012, 02:29
Replies: 71
Views: 6,497
Posted By Doseon
flat map version? At the start of battle...

flat map version? At the start of battle training, it hovers top right till it sees the box to press at the bottom right of the map to continue to the next part of battle training.

I think the RP...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.