Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: taitetsu
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/30/2011, 15:27
Replies: 680
Views: 49,882
Posted By taitetsu
Sir Taec, mine detects it when I'm doing a...

Sir Taec, mine detects it when I'm doing a dungeon run. Please help me. :(
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/25/2011, 08:48
Replies: 680
Views: 49,882
Posted By taitetsu
^ At the "Directory of Your Grand Chase:" You...

^ At the "Directory of Your Grand Chase:"
You should put the location of your grand chase folder like:
C:\Program Files\Grand Chase Chaos
Something like that
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/20/2011, 15:10
Replies: 680
Views: 49,882
Posted By taitetsu
Does anyone know how to prevent the detection of...

Does anyone know how to prevent the detection of the hack ingame?
Please help me. :(
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/19/2011, 18:38
Replies: 680
Views: 49,882
Posted By taitetsu
It worked on my GC. :D Yeah! But further after...

It worked on my GC. :D Yeah!
But further after the usage of hack, The client detected the hack :(
How do I avoid this thing? PLEASE HELP :)
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/19/2011, 10:26
Replies: 680
Views: 49,882
Posted By taitetsu
^ Thanks, how about the 32bit or 64bit thing?...

^
Thanks, how about the 32bit or 64bit thing? Where can I find it? :)
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/19/2011, 08:30
Replies: 680
Views: 49,882
Posted By taitetsu
How do I determine if my WinXP is running in...

How do I determine if my WinXP is running in 32bit?
To change it, I need to install a new OS?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/18/2011, 18:35
Replies: 680
Views: 49,882
Posted By taitetsu
The hack is always detected by the client. :(

The hack is always detected by the client. :(
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/18/2011, 13:43
Replies: 494
Views: 43,520
Posted By taitetsu
Why can't I use the unlocker? Everytime that I...

Why can't I use the unlocker?
Everytime that I use it to the ai.kom,
A "Don't send" error always occur.

Please help me.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/18/2011, 11:10
Replies: 494
Views: 43,520
Posted By taitetsu
At the log in screen, I entered my username and...

At the log in screen,
I entered my username and password and when I clicked the log in button, a pop out message that says "A new version has been updated." Then my client automatically closed.
...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.