Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: pmms
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 10/28/2013, 14:27
Replies: 1
[Selling] Hearthstone Deck
Views: 505
Posted By pmms
Hearthstone Deck

Hey!

I've done a Hearthstone Deck which is extremly strong, easy to play and doesn't have much legendarys. I've got a 86% winratio with that deck (50-11) and im rank 20 in the beta right now. I'm...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/20/2013, 13:56
Replies: 3
Views: 342
Posted By pmms
WTS 3 5on5 Premade Platinum teams

Hey, i got 3 5on5 premade platinum teams. I dont need them anymore since im diamond. So i wanna sell each of them for 10 euros via paysafecard. I'll give u the lead of the team and the only thing...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/03/2013, 20:47
Replies: 2
Views: 651
Posted By pmms
WTT BLC account for LoL lvl 30 EUW

Hi. Id like to trade my BLC-classic Account against a LoL Account EUW lvl 30.

I have 8 bloodlines, Blood Priest, Glutton, Harbinger, Herald of Insight, Inhibitor, Psychopomp, Ranid Assasin and...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.