Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: shosho_m_h2010
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 08/24/2011, 02:10
Replies: 27
Views: 2,654
Posted By shosho_m_h2010
Thanks,It's so helpful for newbies Don't...

Thanks,It's so helpful for newbies


Don't worry,I am not A NEWBIE
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/26/2011, 20:07
Replies: 2
Views: 676
Posted By shosho_m_h2010
we still don't know how but i need the codes...

we still don't know how

but i need the codes for elite pk
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/26/2011, 18:37
Replies: 2
Views: 676
Posted By shosho_m_h2010
I need elite pk war for 5375 source

Hi everybody

I need elite pk war for 5375 source

cuz that is the last problem in that source
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 07/09/2011, 16:31
Replies: 28
Views: 2,365
Posted By shosho_m_h2010
any one will use it on phoenix-mmo will broke his...

any one will use it on phoenix-mmo will broke his source packets
Forum: CO2 Private Server 04/12/2011, 09:50
Replies: 20
Views: 3,209
Posted By shosho_m_h2010
Hey man give us the link and we can fix that...

Hey man give us the link and we can fix that problem
Forum: CO2 Private Server 02/23/2011, 20:39
Replies: 17
Views: 1,212
Posted By shosho_m_h2010
that source has lots of mistakes give me a...

that source has lots of mistakes

give me a good source with monk and its database
Forum: CO2 Private Server 02/11/2011, 13:08
Replies: 17
Views: 1,212
Posted By shosho_m_h2010
please can you give me a 5290 good source

please can you give me a 5290 good source
Forum: CO2 Private Server 02/09/2011, 13:31
Replies: 17
Views: 1,212
Posted By shosho_m_h2010
I cannot sign in into server Can anyone give me...

I cannot sign in into server
Can anyone give me a loader?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 02/08/2011, 23:16
Replies: 17
Views: 1,212
Posted By shosho_m_h2010
Now I have another problem Now i cannot sign in...

Now I have another problem
Now i cannot sign in the game
when I open the loader the game close
Where is the problem now?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 02/08/2011, 13:22
Replies: 17
Views: 1,212
Posted By shosho_m_h2010
It's 5200 source and which port must I open for...

It's 5200 source
and which port must I open for the source?
Forum: CO2 Guides & Templates 02/08/2011, 11:48
Replies: 17
Views: 9,213
Posted By shosho_m_h2010
It's C# file you can opon and edit it by c#

It's C# file
you can opon and edit it by c#
Forum: CO2 Programming 02/08/2011, 10:56
Replies: 1
Views: 606
Posted By shosho_m_h2010
Please I need help

Hiya everyone,
I need help in 5200 source
the last topic was deleted , and it didn't repair the problem
the problem was in Comminucation/SocketConnection.cs
in line ...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 02/07/2011, 22:59
Replies: 17
Views: 1,212
Posted By shosho_m_h2010
it says Only one usage of each socket address...

it says
Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted



no C# not like VB

please guys of epvp help me
what is the mistake?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 02/07/2011, 22:11
Replies: 17
Views: 1,212
Posted By shosho_m_h2010
Exclamation Please I want help

Hello every one,
please I need help in 5200 Source
there is a mistake in Comminucation\SocketConnection.cs
in linethis.Connection.Bind(this.eP);
what does that mean?
please any one repair this...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.