Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DJZOly
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/27/2013, 12:18
Replies: 429
Views: 65,463
Posted By DJZOly
Its amazing :D You and Snowy done a very good job...

Its amazing :D You and Snowy done a very good job :) I know that its a very hard work :) Thanks to you and Snowy for this amazing server :D I hope that bug will not exist anymore soon :D Good luck...
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/15/2013, 15:34
Replies: 2,162
Views: 223,001
Posted By DJZOly
Ehm... I disabled my antivirus and my firewall is...

Ehm... I disabled my antivirus and my firewall is off...
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/15/2013, 15:21
Replies: 2,162
Views: 223,001
Posted By DJZOly
Ok now I cant connect to the game awesome... -.-...

Ok now I cant connect to the game awesome... -.- And I refreshed like 100x and nothing... Cleared cookie,cache restarted my pc and still nothing... Any help?
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/15/2013, 14:40
Replies: 2,162
Views: 223,001
Posted By DJZOly
I can't acces the site its says "Unable to...

I can't acces the site its says "Unable to connect" Why? :|
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/17/2013, 10:04
Replies: 1,902
Views: 253,854
Posted By DJZOly
Yea its whit invite code don't be surprised that...

Yea its whit invite code don't be surprised that the maps are empty ^_^ And yes I know if you don't put invite code's there will be a lot of players and that means a lot of lag and server crash but...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.