Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: XxcoralloxX
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/14/2011, 19:47
Replies: 4
Views: 1,429
Posted By XxcoralloxX
12 * 6% (=72% ) Was diesen Bonus?

12 * 6% (=72% )
Was diesen Bonus?
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/10/2011, 14:41
Replies: 1,025
Views: 168,042
Posted By XxcoralloxX
Hi, I have windows 7, I have disabilited dep but...

Hi, I have windows 7, I have disabilited dep but They do not work, what could be the problem?
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/04/2011, 18:05
Replies: 356
Views: 71,695
Posted By XxcoralloxX
I have the same porblem as before ... I use...

I have the same porblem as before ...
I use windows 7 32 bit
Is all off..

sorry for my english
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/04/2011, 12:13
Replies: 356
Views: 71,695
Posted By XxcoralloxX
Ok, thanks :D :handsdown:

Ok, thanks :D :handsdown:
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/04/2011, 11:56
Replies: 356
Views: 71,695
Posted By XxcoralloxX
does not work auto roket logout hack auto...

does not work
auto roket
logout hack
auto roket lancer
login
skylab
bbox col
and auto jump.....
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/03/2011, 16:42
Replies: 356
Views: 71,695
Posted By XxcoralloxX
In this are all off.....

In this are all off.....
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/03/2011, 01:23
Replies: 356
Views: 71,695
Posted By XxcoralloxX
Sorry, I'have a problem, if i open the tool this...

Sorry, I'have a problem, if i open the tool this error appears
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/02/2011, 01:20
Replies: 1,915
Views: 262,211
Posted By XxcoralloxX
I tried biobot but after a while it stops...

I tried biobot but after a while it stops working, I also see the ship that often jumps from one point to another on the map
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/29/2011, 01:03
Replies: 1,008
Views: 97,993
Posted By XxcoralloxX
What is the link of dowlaod?

What is the link of dowlaod?
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/27/2011, 14:54
Replies: 44
Views: 13,350
Posted By XxcoralloxX
ha! wie kann ich wissen, dass der Bot fängt...

ha!

wie kann ich wissen, dass der Bot fängt an zu arbeiten?
how do I know that the bot has started to work?
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/27/2011, 14:31
Replies: 44
Views: 13,350
Posted By XxcoralloxX
Wie ist der Server-ID? what is the server-id?

Wie ist der Server-ID?

what is the server-id?
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.