Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bobi0111
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/04/2012, 22:27
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,027,826
Posted By bobi0111
Thanks for help but it still dosen't work..All...

Thanks for help but it still dosen't work..All what you said there that's what I already did..

And for the first field I can't edit the numbers :/

Any suggestion ? Does the client epic...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/04/2012, 18:46
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,027,826
Posted By bobi0111
Someone know how to make a account manually on...

Someone know how to make a account manually on the SQL ? I tried with the md5 hash generator but it's still dosen't work... eg : I wrote 2011admin so the password must be admin ? I copied the md5...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 03/16/2012, 23:40
Replies: 31
Views: 3,939
Posted By bobi0111
7.3 client link please ?

7.3 client link please ?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/28/2011, 23:06
Replies: 2
Views: 1,933
Posted By bobi0111
Cannot connect to login server.

Hi,

When I get my login admin / admin an error occurs:

"Can not connect to login server"

I already returned the two necessary commands Auth Server

"Start_service"
"set a...
Forum: Rappelz 09/20/2011, 22:27
Replies: 2
Views: 600
Posted By bobi0111
Thanks ;) Someone know the others one ?

Thanks ;)

Someone know the others one ?
Forum: Rappelz 09/20/2011, 18:53
Replies: 2
Views: 600
Posted By bobi0111
KTS NPC

Hello,

I wonder if anyone has a list of what the figures mean Empty Strings sold by the NPC on the KTS

Example cards boss, they are all Empty String while I wonder if someone could give me a...
Forum: Rappelz 06/15/2011, 23:49
Replies: 2
Views: 509
Posted By bobi0111
I found, Should disable the firewall;)

I found,

Should disable the firewall;)
Forum: Rappelz 06/15/2011, 23:30
Replies: 2
Views: 509
Posted By bobi0111
I change the data in my gameserver.opt Here...

I change the data in my gameserver.opt

Here is the update of data:


But that still does not work

I can connect to my server, there is no problem but my friend he can not
...
Forum: Rappelz 06/15/2011, 23:05
Replies: 2
Views: 509
Posted By bobi0111
Last final question

Hi

I went to the last part of my server: Hamachi

I am not able to turn on server yet I did everything as it should.

Here's what I did

Creating the server-Hamachi
-Change gameserveur.opt
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/15/2011, 21:59
Replies: 4
Views: 3,641
Posted By bobi0111
Thank you it works:)

Thank you it works:)
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/15/2011, 21:40
Replies: 4
Views: 3,641
Posted By bobi0111
Okay, so if I put such a set game.exp_rate 30 ...

Okay, so if I put such a set game.exp_rate 30

The exp will be multiplied by 30?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/15/2011, 21:25
Replies: 4
Views: 3,641
Posted By bobi0111
Exp/Gold/Drop rates , p-server Help

Hello,

Having done almost everything to complete my private server, I'm missing something small.

Exp / drop rate and gold

I read the following link:...
Forum: Rappelz 06/15/2011, 18:15
Replies: 17
Views: 1,716
Posted By bobi0111
This is my last last question :p So my...

This is my last last question :p

So my friends can play on my server, I must give them my file. bat?
Forum: Rappelz 06/15/2011, 17:33
Replies: 17
Views: 1,716
Posted By bobi0111
Thank you very much! ^ ^ I just find how to...

Thank you very much! ^ ^

I just find how to [GM] in front of my nickname

and turn on hamachi server and I've finished

Thank you again!
Forum: Rappelz 06/15/2011, 17:29
Replies: 17
Views: 1,716
Posted By bobi0111
Okay I'll try

Okay I'll try
Forum: Rappelz 06/15/2011, 17:28
Replies: 17
Views: 1,716
Posted By bobi0111
I change the IP in the gameserver.opt but the...

I change the IP in the gameserver.opt but the problem still exists.

(I did not use the RappelzCompresser after changing the IP to 127 .....)

I do not know if I should use it for fear that it...
Forum: Rappelz 06/15/2011, 17:24
Replies: 17
Views: 1,716
Posted By bobi0111
Do I need to use the RappelzCompresser ?

Do I need to use the RappelzCompresser ?
Forum: Rappelz 06/15/2011, 17:10
Replies: 17
Views: 1,716
Posted By bobi0111
Sorry to take your time .... I have a problem...

Sorry to take your time ....
I have a problem again ....

When I click "TestServer" in the list of servers, Rappelz gives me an error message and will turn off

This is a picture of my problem
...
Forum: Rappelz 06/15/2011, 17:07
Replies: 17
Views: 1,716
Posted By bobi0111
I am mistaken, his works! : D Thank you very...

I am mistaken, his works! : D

Thank you very much for your help! This is a new "Thank You "
Forum: Rappelz 06/15/2011, 16:56
Replies: 17
Views: 1,716
Posted By bobi0111
Thank you for wanting to help me but it's still...

Thank you for wanting to help me but it's still not working.

I put the pictures of my approach

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Rappelz 06/15/2011, 16:32
Replies: 17
Views: 1,716
Posted By bobi0111
One last question According to the guide...

One last question

According to the guide jw988

The ID is: Admin and the password is: admin

But for me it does not work
Forum: Rappelz 06/15/2011, 16:30
Replies: 17
Views: 1,716
Posted By bobi0111
Thank you! : D I'll give you a...

Thank you! : D

I'll give you a "Thanks"
Forum: Rappelz 06/15/2011, 16:07
Replies: 17
Views: 1,716
Posted By bobi0111
Can someone help me please ?

Hello,

Not being very good in English, I use google translation.
I'll write in English and German

English:

My problem is:

Having decided to create a private server for fun with friends...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.