Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jaso444
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/15/2015, 13:22
Replies: 1,214
Views: 325,590
Posted By jaso444
Good service! They didn't make the KDA look...

Good service! They didn't make the KDA look suspicious as well!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/27/2014, 13:45
Replies: 1,214
Views: 325,590
Posted By jaso444
Bought referral, and it seems like they have a...

Bought referral, and it seems like they have a queue, but the booster accepted skype quickly and explained to me. Vouch for service!!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/25/2013, 01:03
Replies: 625
Views: 95,672
Posted By jaso444
omg woke up today and looked at my match history...

omg woke up today and looked at my match history and wow, they finished the boost in a few hours....i am absolutely stunned, great service although its alittle slow, its absolutely worth my money,...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/23/2013, 13:56
Replies: 625
Views: 95,672
Posted By jaso444
Hey I need to fix my order because my order did...

Hey I need to fix my order because my order did not link to my account properly and so I got 2 emails asking for my summoners name and skype name ect but I thought I would post it here since nothing...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.