Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dornier
Forum: Browsergames 09/14/2011, 22:27
Replies: 2,430
Views: 412,923
Posted By dornier
Hi I tried the new Version 2.1.8 on my server...

Hi
I tried the new Version 2.1.8 on my server en.23 too, it worked a short time, but now it starts to reconnect soon after the first check of my city.
The Version is still 2.10 although they had...
Forum: Browsergames 09/13/2011, 22:24
Replies: 2,430
Views: 412,923
Posted By dornier
Thank you very much :)

Thank you very much :)
Forum: Browsergames 09/13/2011, 22:21
Replies: 2,430
Views: 412,923
Posted By dornier
Ah oke :D V 2.10.13495

Ah oke :D

V 2.10.13495
Forum: Browsergames 09/13/2011, 22:12
Replies: 2,430
Views: 412,923
Posted By dornier
Nope sorry :/ I never tried before to check that.

Nope sorry :/ I never tried before to check that.
Forum: Browsergames 09/13/2011, 22:05
Replies: 2,430
Views: 412,923
Posted By dornier
Hmm I'm playing on the en23-server and used the...

Hmm I'm playing on the en23-server and used the 2.1.5 Version, but it couldn't log in as you said.
There is a Txt-File in my Response folder: generalInfoResponse
Forum: Browsergames 09/13/2011, 21:58
Replies: 2,430
Views: 412,923
Posted By dornier
I see the the regular view of Grepolis on my...

I see the the regular view of Grepolis on my city.
On the log Tag is nothing.
And in the status bar it counts the time for reconnection
Forum: Browsergames 09/13/2011, 21:55
Replies: 2,430
Views: 412,923
Posted By dornier
Hi Uthar :) Getting logged in but it starts...

Hi Uthar :)

Getting logged in but it starts a Reconnection right after it had been started.
Forum: Browsergames 08/29/2011, 20:56
Replies: 2,430
Views: 412,923
Posted By dornier
Yes, and it stops right after this message and if...

Yes, and it stops right after this message and if you check the Log you see that he starts demanding the farmers a second time.
<-- Thats the last message in the Log
Forum: Browsergames 08/29/2011, 20:41
Replies: 2,430
Views: 412,923
Posted By dornier
en23.grepolis and the message was the one...

en23.grepolis

and the message was the one when the bot waits for the response of the Farmers
Forum: Browsergames 08/29/2011, 20:28
Replies: 2,430
Views: 412,923
Posted By dornier
The text in the debug folder is: 29.08.2011...

The text in the debug folder is:
29.08.2011 20:00:07 Ingame error in attackFarmers2Response(): Your demand isn't ready yet.

In the response folder is no text-file.

Debug folder:
29.08.2011...
Forum: Browsergames 08/29/2011, 19:59
Replies: 2,430
Views: 412,923
Posted By dornier
Hi, first thanks for this great bot. I...

Hi,
first thanks for this great bot.

I have a problem. The newest version always stops after the first demanding from the farms an doesn't go on.

Could you help me please?
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.