Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Solnocturno
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/25/2011, 17:27
Replies: 5,220
Views: 607,719
Posted By Solnocturno
So, what you can use this days? Fumbi weapons,...

So, what you can use this days? Fumbi weapons, fumbi clothes?¡, or not? I'm pretty confused @_@ Can explain in few words?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/30/2011, 09:59
Replies: 3,679
Views: 359,150
Posted By Solnocturno
Plasma Sword, +15 HP -.- You don't need anymore,...

Plasma Sword, +15 HP -.- You don't need anymore, n00b. Just evolve.

It really died? I will try it when it works o.o Just curious, I don't like to have a Taser, Crow and Super Spam Knife like a...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/30/2011, 09:54
Replies: 108
Views: 11,118
Posted By Solnocturno
This hack is too abusive .-. I'm not...

This hack is too abusive .-.


I'm not going to download ir .-. Just curious.
Maybe once, twice are funny, but... Geez, they are bombs, not sandwiches. I admit your work, but it's not the hack...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/29/2011, 10:17
Replies: 5,220
Views: 607,719
Posted By Solnocturno
Before it worked for me, but with this update...

Before it worked for me, but with this update when I open S4 League IM Window get closed. So, don't work o.o Relax.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/10/2011, 18:14
Replies: 1,351
Views: 84,666
Posted By Solnocturno
I don't see Cytriik's window when I start S4. I...

I don't see Cytriik's window when I start S4. I put Cytriik.cyt and CytInj.dll in S4 folder, and I ran it with Admin rights. What can be?

Note: Cytriik 9.1
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/12/2011, 20:37
Replies: 5,220
Views: 607,719
Posted By Solnocturno
No, it appears just after I enter in a room. I...

No, it appears just after I enter in a room. I always press Restore. And the most curious thing: two accounts got HTD at first time, but other was working all the week.
What can be that?

I will...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/12/2011, 20:29
Replies: 5,220
Views: 607,719
Posted By Solnocturno
Ah, sorry... I only get HTD when I enter in a...

Ah, sorry... I only get HTD when I enter in a room. I have all the things of "Release" in one folder of my C: disk. I didn't change nothing. I run the program with Admin rights.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/12/2011, 19:40
Replies: 5,220
Views: 607,719
Posted By Solnocturno
Sometimes work, others, not. Is a coincidence or...

Sometimes work, others, not. Is a coincidence or there is a reason? I don't use 3 chars in the same account, and I use Win7 x64. What's the problem, if there is one?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/15/2011, 17:01
Replies: 34
Views: 4,110
Posted By Solnocturno
In english, pretty please? And a simple...

In english, pretty please? And a simple explanation about what I must do with that text, if you can.
Forum: S4 League 03/24/2011, 14:56
Replies: 2,894
Views: 233,100
Posted By Solnocturno
Where I can find Brain.exe? I always need it for...

Where I can find Brain.exe? I always need it for hack with CE, but I don't know where it is...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/18/2011, 21:56
Replies: 137
Views: 10,230
Posted By Solnocturno
Have you planned make another or you leave it? I...

Have you planned make another or you leave it? I need one.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/04/2011, 19:07
Replies: 101
Views: 13,182
Posted By Solnocturno
In english please?

In english please?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/27/2011, 00:49
Replies: 5,220
Views: 607,719
Posted By Solnocturno
I had the same idea. I write the name of the...

I had the same idea. I write the name of the account (Solnocturno, then put Sol) and the weapons or something wich make me remember. Like "Sol Sword Mode", "Sol Sword Dagger", "Sol Smg HMG RaG SP".
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/05/2011, 00:54
Replies: 5,220
Views: 607,719
Posted By Solnocturno
That's the problem wich Sm!th must fix xD (If he...

That's the problem wich Sm!th must fix xD (If he wants)
A question. If a Game Master search in my account for hack logins, and I only used IM (Not other hacks) but getting HTD once or twice... He...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/04/2011, 18:02
Replies: 5,220
Views: 607,719
Posted By Solnocturno
In english please? My friend got HTD without...

In english please?
My friend got HTD without IM. Maybe it's really a bug... But something connect it with IM use to get HTD when you try to login again. I suppose. I don't know great thing of this...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/03/2011, 18:33
Replies: 5,220
Views: 607,719
Posted By Solnocturno
I use the same OS. But I get HTD when I quit the...

I use the same OS. But I get HTD when I quit the game and I try to relog. Maybe it's an DLL problem? I don't use any hack now, but maybe some files stayed in my PC and now that give me problems. Can...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/02/2011, 19:18
Replies: 5,220
Views: 607,719
Posted By Solnocturno
No. I tried it and it don't works, at least in...

No. I tried it and it don't works, at least in x64 Windows 7.
Goodbye to another count for 3 days, lol. Better I wait to fix...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/02/2011, 14:54
Replies: 5,220
Views: 607,719
Posted By Solnocturno
Seriously? I'll try... Thanks for the...

Seriously? I'll try... Thanks for the information.


Thanks for that.

Next time I will try to inform, not to cry... After all you can't fix anything if you can't analyze it.
Do you continue...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/01/2011, 18:37
Replies: 5,220
Views: 607,719
Posted By Solnocturno
I need suggestions too .-. I don't have problems,...

I need suggestions too .-. I don't have problems, but when I try to enter again, my account is blocked. And without IM it don't happens. I always do all the phases, like run as administrator and...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/22/2011, 21:29
Replies: 5,220
Views: 607,719
Posted By Solnocturno
I agree. It gives me Hacking Trial. Impossible?

I agree. It gives me Hacking Trial. Impossible?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/18/2010, 13:57
Replies: 5,220
Views: 607,719
Posted By Solnocturno
Sorry. This will be my last post until MrSm!th...

Sorry. This will be my last post until MrSm!th udpates IM.
Maybe you must report yourself too. You are not better than "iM DOESNT WORK!!!!!11 Dx" QQers. When you say again, and again, and again,...
Forum: S4 League 12/10/2010, 16:10
Replies: 5
Views: 1,188
Posted By Solnocturno
D'oh! Was too good to be true... Ok,...

D'oh!
Was too good to be true...

Ok, solved question.
Forum: S4 League 12/10/2010, 15:36
Replies: 5
Views: 1,188
Posted By Solnocturno
Okay... I said it because I wonder if I can use...

Okay... I said it because I wonder if I can use it with Item Manager.
Forum: S4 League 12/10/2010, 01:24
Replies: 5
Views: 1,188
Posted By Solnocturno
[Question] Coupon Shop.

The item that makes you win 50% more PEN is in 10 real hours (Like clothes) or game hours (Like weapons)?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/09/2010, 15:47
Replies: 5,220
Views: 607,719
Posted By Solnocturno
Ops. Sorry, I didn't notice. I will read post one...

Ops. Sorry, I didn't notice. I will read post one page ago next time.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.